Question on Researching and Defending

DeletedUser

Recently I was told that if for example:

If I have a Defensive Village In which I have built:

1. Spears
2. Swords
3. HVY Cav

and have all 3 researched at level 3 in the Defensive village.

But if I sent those troops to defend an offensive village in which, I had not researched my spears swords or HVY Cav at all... He told me that my spears and swords and HVY Cav that I sent from my Defensive village will lose their attributes of being built as level 3's.

So in fact, Troops take on the strengths of the villages they are in, and not what village they are built from.

Please Help, thanks

DeletedUser

Yeah, they fight as the level they are researched to in the village they are in.. so if you send level 3 spears to a village where spears are researched lvl 1, they fight as level 1.

DeletedUser

I like it makes the game hard and makes ppl think what is the best village set up

DeletedUser

mmmmmm i dont know there is one guy that has a really good set up he is called GOTHICAXE :icon_biggrin: bt you already know i was going to say that lol

heres another qustion ration offance to def whats the best there?

DeletedUser

mmmmmm i dont know there is one guy that has a really good set up he is called GOTHICAXE :icon_biggrin: bt you already know i was going to say that lol

heres another qustion ration offance to def whats the best there?

The question is too vague, can be anything, all depends on what kind of player you are.