Question On World settings

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay just reading the post of rules/world settings.

- Support outside Tribe: Über (*)

so what does Über (*) mean? This is a english world setting correct?

lodi94

Reaction score
You have to look at the (*)

(*) Supporting units can only be sent to players of your own tribe. Supporting players without a tribe or players of other tribes is not possible. Additionally, when leaving a tribe all support in tribe mates' villages is withdrawn and all support in own villages from other players is sent back. Any support that was underway, and subsequently arrives to a player who is not in the same tribe, will visit and immediately come home

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so what does * mean in this case? speak English! Not a dam mind reader and I don't read gibberish

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks world8vet, they could just posted - Support outside Tribe: No and not some other langue

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks world8vet, they could just posted - Support outside Tribe: No and not some other langue

I am afraid this is literally what the setting is called, so no, we will keep using that name as that is what is known to our veteran players that are familiar with the setting. Thanks for the feedback!

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am afraid this is literally what the setting is called, so no, we will keep using that name as that is what is known to our veteran players that are familiar with the setting. Thanks for the feedback!
So 14yrs of play this game isn't a veteran player, Is what your sayin?? Try again ohh wait you can't even keep track of tribal ODA math correctly! why should i even bother try talk to you?

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Calm down Karen
[/QUOTE]
You don't understand all the issue we and others have had with him on w113.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
not sure if he was talking about the star or simply it being called "Über" which is confusing for many people, i pointed that out to jawjaw long time ago and he gave the same response.

I bet most of the people on .net don't even know how to pronounce Über properly lol...

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You are actually wrong here. There are two forms of no outside tribe support.

1) You can only support players within your tribe but you can leave, join another tribe and get more support (W112)
2) You can get support from your tribe, leave all troops get sent back automatically then join a new tribe (W115)

Huge difference in the settings and wording is a big deal for "veteran players"

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was refer to the word Über" as what does it mean? Thank you "Rag" for clarify that ;) Now how it's pronounce correctly I have no clue, Sad to say. But I could take a educated guess.