Question regarding resource taxes

lord_castellan

Dude. Dude calm down. The jokes over, you don't have to pretend anymore.

and the reason i didnt find this funny was the fact so many friends were about to quit and were whining about it, just was annoying rather then funny due to this. And once i seen a flaw in something it my nature to look into it
Oh, how fantastic of you...

waynesworld123

I throught it was preety good, a lot of people fell for it, it must have taken some work to set it up. :icon_rolleyes:

herbinator

I thought it's an april fool's joke too, actually I still believe it.

Problem tho, there is nothing on the die-staemme.de about this tax...but then again, Lizy must have gone to great lengths to fake all those screenshots and the extract from the German law code is very formal.

corpron

Travian

I didn't hear anything like this from the world of Travian.com. They are also a German comapny why haven't they announce such tax imposed on virtual transaction yet?

lord_castellan

I thought it's an april fool's joke too, actually I still believe it.

Problem tho, there is nothing on the die-staemme.de about this tax...but then again, Lizy must have gone to great lengths to fake all those screenshots and the extract from the German law code is very formal.
AHEM :mad:
I made the screenshot, a-thank-you

schaefer2004

i dont see what everyone is freaking out about. its a game, and this just makes it that much more fun. seeing that TW staff have fun with there jobs as well is good for us as they are the ones that we go to if we need help, and we know they will respond. remember its a game and nothing more.

d5t6y7

not to worry for a few months i bought 50 pp but when i 1st joined it was £14:55 for 50pp

now it's £19:00 for 50 pp bs

waynesworld123

not to worry for a few months i bought 50 pp but when i 1st joined it was £14:55 for 50pp

now it's £19:00 for 50 pp bs
Its is a joke you dont need to buy extra points for it :icon_eek:

Can someone official confirm if this is a joke or not? Im not willing to pay extra to play, i believe im paying enough already. If it comes to paying more or quitting, then ill quit and im sure many players will follow.

cleverdon13

so the whole thing about this german law is a joke/ if im right in saying this its not a joke lol in my opinion, its very stupid cause i bet some people saw that notice and quit straight away

lord_castellan

Can someone official confirm if this is a joke or not? Im not willing to pay extra to play, i believe im paying enough already. If it comes to paying more or quitting, then ill quit and im sure many players will follow.
It was a joke, I made the screenshot shown in the announcements forum, this morning.

Corranhorn

It was a joke, I made the screenshot shown in the announcements forum, this morning.
even though i was a pain in the arse you done a good job on the screenshot, got to give you that... and still people falling for it even after me being a pest:)