Question regarding resource taxes

Corranhorn

Non-stop Poster
I can't believe I'm responding to this, but I am.

Do politicians suck? Yes. There's no doubting that.

Can politicians tax a fake transaction of fake goods between two fake entities? No. Not in this universe. Not ever.

Now I must go away from this thread before I have a stroke from the nearly toxic levels of Down Syndrome being exhibited here.
look at the :icon_razz: in the post ...... and then you can work out that i was joking around with you. . . also i dont like the way you using an illness as an insult against people that you have the inability to understand.

yambag

Non-stop Poster
look at the :icon_razz: in the post ...... and then you can work out that i was joking around with you. . . also i dont like the way you using an illness as an insult against people that you have the inability to understand.
Smilies are not a get-out-of-jail free card. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Also, how do you know I myself am not afflicted with an illness? Never assume that someone lacks understanding. Assumptions only serve to make you look foolish.

Be insulted if you want to. That was kind of the point, actually.

Corranhorn

Non-stop Poster
Smilies are not a get-out-of-jail free card. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Also, how do you know I myself am not afflicted with an illness? Never assume that someone lacks understanding. Assumptions only serve to make you look foolish.

Be insulted if you want to. That was kind of the point, actually.
Im not insulted, just i know people with the illness and it isnt something to be joked about or thrown as an insult. And if you had it believe me you wouldnt be joking about it. Smilies are there for a reason, to help get across an emotion/way of speach. Try taking note of them in future or it is you that will continue to look foolish.

Also I take it you never use sarcasm in your life then (find that doubtful) as you saying to only say what you mean.

Not wasting any more time with you, aint worth it