Question To any Ex R.L.

DeletedUser

Do you remember when Hate was formed because a fall apart with Weatherwax and bunch of members? Then Hate said that WeatherWax was planning on taking out hate and napping with 1ns4n3, Ascend, and Cola is there any truth to this? As I was told and always been told that. I am just trying to get to the truth on who messed who over. If anyone can give me some clarity to this I would highly appreciate it.

DeletedUser100901

Would really like the answer to this question myself.

DeletedUser

partial, they was never any truth in napping Ascend or Cola. Insane, yes we talked about this between our tribe for about month. We never planned to go to war with Hate!

DeletedUser

Hate branched off due to RL's inactivity and it fear to fight Ascend. We warred Ascend for a bit, then merged and warred RL. So no weatherwax did not plan on taking us out ("she" never made an action to), As for napping with Insane well we know what happened.

DeletedUser

Feared to fight Ascend thats cute.....we were already fighting them and Insane, we needed one war to end too fight the other. We had more in common with Insane and we talked most days any way, so it was a no brainer! Plus I always hated want Ascend stood for!

DeletedUser

now who was that girl baron of R.L. that i disliked so much for her backstabs..

DeletedUser75670

Does anyone remember ~HHG~? I was in them for a while as rotage and we merged into R.L. iirc

DeletedUser91029

I remember ~HHG~ i was in it and i remember you:icon_biggrin: and suzier, baldgeek the whole gang nearly. This world was the best ever for me anyway. I would love to play the game again with people from 37!