[question] What makes you respect a tribe?

DeletedUser

There will be hundred's of tribes in W30. How do you evaluate and respect a tribe?

And which type of tribe interests you of joining them?

DeletedUser40113

i do not respect a tribe as a whole, rather its members that i fight against

DeletedUser

A tribe that expands by fighting fair against other tribes and doesn't resort to stealing members and using spies gets my respect.

Tribes that noble an entire k worth of barbs, send mass invites to tribes they're at war with and wont take on any other tribe that's more than half their size gets no respect from me.

That said propaganda and subtlety are important aspects of the game. But for me honour is important.

DeletedUser

great deeds of the tribe in the world... Not just mere words or previous records of players.

DeletedUser

if a tribe works together and that coordination is like nothing ive ever seen before... if its super. =)

DeletedUser24361

They need the ability to work together. That almost never happens.

DeletedUser

Many things:

-Teamwork
-Timing
-Activity (ingame and forums)
-Limited diplomacy
-Careful recruitment

and a large dosage of sarcastic flaming :p

DeletedUser36586

I respect a pre-made that has a leader and members who have been successful as a team on previous worlds

DeletedUser

A tribe that expands by fighting fair against other tribes and doesn't resort to stealing members and using spies gets my respect.

Tribes that noble an entire k worth of barbs, send mass invites to tribes they're at war with and wont take on any other tribe that's more than half their size gets no respect from me.

That said propaganda and subtlety are important aspects of the game. But for me honour is important.

Now this is well said... I agree with you....

DeletedUser

A tribe that expands through war, has a high ODA rank, and a decent points rank.

Propaganda helps too :)

DeletedUser

a small tribe that i wish to help to become great and has good,inspired,active members is a tribe i will respect and help

DeletedUser

A Tribe that is active and can hold its own in a major war, however it will be impossible to judge by this for a while so i would say , the tribe with highest standard of players and activity.