Question

DeletedUser

Ok, I know this makes me sound like a noob, but I want to know what everyones ideal village build is for an offense and defense village, respectively (in archer worlds only)

I pretty much stuck to the same system here, didnt experiment much, so now that i need it for another world, im screwed. So whats the best?

Also, this will lead to some nice discussion instead of the insults being slung back and forth.

DeletedUser

It depends what type of nuke im building, what type of defence etc, but my general offensive layout is;

Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

As i said, it depends on what i have in the village, slighty variations here and there to help disguise them. Yourself?

DeletedUser

It depends what type of nuke im building, what type of defence etc, but my general offensive layout is;

Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

As i said, it depends on what i have in the village, slighty variations here and there to help disguise them. Yourself?

I go with level 17 market, but other than that, its identical

But I agree, a variation is best, I just wanted to make a script :D Ill play around with it on my new world, as I have a basic idea...Just looking for other opinions.

DeletedUser

I go with level 17 market, but other than that, its identical

But I agree, a variation is best, I just wanted to make a script :D Ill play around with it on my new world, as I have a basic idea...Just looking for other opinions.

I Seem to be sending resources around everywhere at the moment, so having the 110 merchants is hugely beneficial.

DeletedUser

I Seem to be sending resources around everywhere at the moment, so having the 110 merchants is hugely beneficial.

I agree, on 19 i use level 20.....quite handy, but on 17, where im at, nobody uses the market :(

DeletedUser

I don't trade on the market, i just move resources around so i can rebuild troops as quick as possible, basically whenever i take a village or lose a nuke :)

DeletedUser

Here ya go, Yarnie. I'll reply to one of your posts without flaming you. :icon_razz:

This is my standard village make up for both offense and defense:
Buildings
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

Really, the only time I switch anything is if I'm making a cat village or a bunker buster, in which case I'll up the worshop to 15 and lower the stable a few levels to bablance out the points increase.

DeletedUser

A higher level HQ can be useful when on the front line

Helps you re-build your walls faster?
That's what I do? Yet I don't always max the HQ... Depends how bad the attacks are going to be...

DeletedUser

Here ya go, Yarnie. I'll reply to one of your posts without flaming you. :icon_razz:

This is my standard village make up for both offense and defense:
Buildings
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

Really, the only time I switch anything is if I'm making a cat village or a bunker buster, in which case I'll up the worshop to 15 and lower the stable a few levels to bablance out the points increase.

I'm guessing that gives you 9.714? Same build as mine :)
Hehe. Nice ammount of troops receieved from that!

DeletedUser

Like this in every village, makes it east to change villages from offence to defense when ever you like:icon_wink:

Buildings
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 10)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20) Merchants: 110/110
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 20)

DeletedUser

Buildings
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 10)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 15)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 20)

i use lvl 15 market cus i dont like sharing :p

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that gives you 9.714? Same build as mine :)
Hehe. Nice ammount of troops receieved from that!
20,730, if I recall right.

so is hiding place, learned that the hard way:icon_redface:
With maxed out resources on a speed one world, you are talking about gaining more resources in one hour than the hiding place hides. It just doesn't make that much of a difference to be able to get the 5 minute jump on rebuilding the walls.

DeletedUser

With maxed out resources on a speed one world, you are talking about gaining more resources in one hour than the hiding place hides. It just doesn't make that much of a difference to be able to get the 5 minute jump on rebuilding the walls.
Yeah but sometimes you can't wait an hour or however long you need to wait for resources to refill enough to build walls:icon_wink: All depends on time, I see you point though:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It takes two and a half minutes to go from a completely wiped out warehouse to having enough resources to build a level one wall, and another four minutes for the level two, by which time they are complete, having enough for levels three and four is assured. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

my exact build, but anything between
all maxed except
HQ 20-22
Market 12-20 (some people like shifting resources, some like farm space)
Works 2-5 no need for more.
Hidding always maxed for specific reasons. (except on worlds which are church, since it is usefull to disguise your church village!