Question

DeletedUser

With maxed out resources on a speed one world, you are talking about gaining more resources in one hour than the hiding place hides. It just doesn't make that much of a difference to be able to get the 5 minute jump on rebuilding the walls.

I would have to disagree with you on that :lol:
the hidding has saved my but a few times ;)

DeletedUser

darrendoe, don't listen to pyker, he iz a NOOB! :icon_wink:

:icon_evil:

Do the math syphe, I'm right. If you can't wait the two and a half minutes to start building your wall, well, hey, have at it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree with you on that :lol:
the hidding has saved my but a few times ;)

I'm busy rebuilding lots of wall because I'm the target of random nukes/fakes, not nobles. I still don't build up my hiding spot. It hasn't affected how long it takes me to get the walls rebuilt.

DeletedUser

I'm busy rebuilding lots of wall because I'm the target of random nukes/fakes, not nobles. I still don't build up my hiding spot. It hasn't affected how long it takes me to get the walls rebuilt.

yes but those are random as you said, but the game runs on real time speed, so the faster you rebuild the better ;)

also the hidding helps when you conquer a village from someone, if it keeps enough resources in there for rally + wall, well its good to get them both up before your enemy comes on and tries to retake :D

and hidding only takes like 11 farm space, so no damage for the benefits you get out of it!

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:

Do the math syphe, I'm right. If you can't wait the two and a half minutes to start building your wall, well, hey, have at it. :icon_razz:

i weren't going agaisnt your logic with this, i was merely posting a well known fact about the one and only pyker, he iz a Noob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Takes one to know one, aye? :icon_razz:

no it really doesn't. Hence you being a noob.

Remember your nuke was meant to hit BEFORE my train right? i took the village, then you destroyed the troops i had remaining there...... NOOB!

DeletedUser

What I can't stand is when people build a village one way for offensive and a different way for defensive.

Well if they are in my tribe I can't stand it, if they aren't in my tribe I love it, I just KO all of their offensive villages and noble them, giving me a better ODA some already nicely built villages and then I just work their defensive villages down as they can't fight back.

Yet I have to go with the 9.714 build :)

DeletedUser

What I can't stand is when people build a village one way for offensive and a different way for defensive.

Well if they are in my tribe I can't stand it, if they aren't in my tribe I love it, I just KO all of their offensive villages and noble them, giving me a better ODA some already nicely built villages and then I just work their defensive villages down as they can't fight back.

Yet I have to go with the 9.714 build :)

haha, if your that willing to just nuke the hell out of their offensive villages, don't you think they'd be the first stacked? Meaning their offense survives, you lose your nukes, and have given away your offensive villages :lol:

DeletedUser

haha, if your that willing to just nuke the hell out of their offensive villages, don't you think they'd be the first stacked? Meaning their offense survives, you lose your nukes, and have given away your offensive villages :lol:

Elite Boy, it really doesn't matter how many points your villages are does it? :)

In war, the other side will find your attacking villages unless you stay out of it.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Never have a different set up for O and D villages. Ever.

DeletedUser

wait so now you are teling me that if i use all my nukes you will know which are offensive right!? well what happens if i send hundreds of fakes from just those vills, save me the trouble of wasting rams from defensive vills. Either way, you still wont know if it is real or fake (if co-ordinated)!

DeletedUser

no it really doesn't. Hence you being a noob.

Remember your nuke was meant to hit BEFORE my train right? i took the village, then you destroyed the troops i had remaining there...... NOOB!

syph, wouldnt that be your fault for not stacking the village immediately :lol: :D