question

DeletedUser

from what i have seen many people co-play? i dont really understand it, can someone explain?

DeletedUser

Two people. Better if there from differnt timezones. Have the password to the same account and they both play. If from differnt timezones the account can be active 24/7. also the players can not play on the same world with a differnt account

DeletedUser

that sounds great, what happens if someone wants to co-share with you on same world, but you both have a account there, can one account noble the other?

DeletedUser

Yes. However one account will have to be nobled before the co playing can begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes that is called merging accounts. I did it on this world and im sure plenty of other players have as well. your account needs to be deleted as well before the co-player can begin

DeletedUser

anyone need a co player? i could use someone lol and it would be a good trade off.

DeletedUser

another question, i am getting very bored of clicking all of these things to farm, is there a script i can use to farm?

DeletedUser

There is somewhere, I currently don't have the one you are looking for. However, here is one I really enjoy using. If you use it on a report with the buildings reported back, it will tell you exactly how many LC you need to send to get all the resources.

javascript:var blSameAsReport=true; var blDebug=false; var docElement=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document; if(docElement.URL.match('screen=report')){ function script(){ var scriptElement=docElement.createElement('script'); scriptElement.type='text/javascript'; scriptElement.src='http://www.shiftax.com/docs/uklcfarmscript.js'; docElement.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(scriptElement); } script(); } else { docElement.location.href='{game}&screen=report'; }

DeletedUser

This should work, no need to change anything. Run straight from the rally point.

Code:
javascript:function getGameDoc() {getdoc = window.document;if(! getdoc.URL.match  ('game\.php')) {for(var i=0; i<window.frames.length; i++) {if(window.frames  [i].document.URL.match('game\.php')) {getdoc = window.frames  [i].document;}}}return getdoc;};doc = getGameDoc();function main(doc) {if  (doc.reservated) return;h2s = doc.getElementsByTagName('h2');for(var i=0;  i<h2s.length; i++) {if(h2s[i].firstChild.nodeValue.match('^(Village)')) {table  = h2s[i].parentNode.getElementsByTagName('table')[0];trs =  table.getElementsByTagName('tr');v_coord = trs[1].getElementsByTagName('td')  [1].firstChild.nodeValue;if(trs[2].getElementsByTagName('td')  [1].getElementsByTagName('span').length > 0) {v_points = trs  [2].getElementsByTagName('td')[1].firstChild.nodeValue + trs  [2].getElementsByTagName('td')  [1].firstChild.nextSibling.nextSibling.nodeValue;} else {v_points = trs  [2].getElementsByTagName('td')[1].firstChild.nodeValue;}if(trs  [3].getElementsByTagName('td')[1].firstChild.hasChildNodes()) {v_player = trs  [3].getElementsByTagName('td')[1].firstChild.firstChild.nodeValue;} else  {v_player = '';}if(trs[4].getElementsByTagName('td')  [1].firstChild.hasChildNodes  ()) {v_ally = trs[4].getElementsByTagName('td')  [1].firstChild.firstChild.nodeValue;} else {v_ally = '';}bb_code = "Village:  [village]"+v_coord+"[/village]\nPoints: "+v_points+"\nPlayer:  "+(v_player.length>0 ? "[player]"+v_player+"[/player]" : "")+"\nTribe:  "+v_ally;new_row = doc.createElement('tr');new_cell = doc.createElement  ('td');new_cell.setAttribute('colspan', 2);new_h2 = doc.createElement  ('h2');new_h2.appendChild(doc.createTextNode('Claim'));new_cell.appendChild  (new_h2);new_textarea = doc.createElement('textarea');new_textarea.setAttribute  ('rows', 5);new_textarea.setAttribute('cols', 35);new_textarea.appendChild  (doc.createTextNode(bb_code));new_cell.appendChild(new_textarea);new_a =  doc.createElement('a');new_a.setAttribute('href', 'http://forum.die-staemme.de/  showthread.php?t=60755');new_a.setAttribute('target',  '_blank');new_a.appendChild(doc.createTextNode('> zum  Thread'));new_cell.appendChild(new_a);new_row.appendChild  (new_cell);table.getElementsByTagName('tbody')[0].appendChild  (new_row);doc.reservated = true;break;}}}if(!doc.URL.match  ('screen=info_village')) {alert('Only Taimendred is awesome enough to run this script!');} else {main(doc);}

DeletedUser

well, it only works for you, what do i need to change? it says only taimedred can use this

DeletedUser

Sorry couldn't resist.

Clicky

If you can't find what you need there then it doesn't exist.

DeletedUser

Dundun11 when are you active, tell me the server time i may be able to co-play with u.

:spear:The super Star:swordsman:

DeletedUser

not while both of you still have active accounts in this world