question!!!!!!!

DeletedUser62

why does resourses making speed fell over 1/20 ????
:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser182

At a guess, I would say that the Beta ran fast because that would cause any errors in the game engine to surface that much quicker. Now they've slowed the game, supposedly to cater for newbies, but IMO it's running far too slow. A lot of people are going to quit and go watch grass grow if it isn't cranked up a little.

DeletedUser10

hell this fast enough for me otherwise I wont manage to keep up and be able to go to school for exaple

DeletedUser2

we have had this discussion multiple times already. And that also BEFORE the reset.
This is the basic server speed. The beta ran FASTER than normal to give everybody a chance to do more in a shorter time and to test more too.
This speed is fine even if it does seem a little slow right now.

and it did not fall under 1/20. It's 1/5 to be exact.
Or 1/2 if you look at the beginning of the beta.

Udeze

Thank goodness it's gone back to this speed now. I might actually get my life back now!

Bakie

Udeze said:
Thank goodness it's gone back to this speed now. I might actually get my life back now!
Finally, someone sees the positive side of speed 1 :lol: .
I totally agree, I was on almost every 10-30 minutes on speed 5 and now finally I can do every 1-2 hours and actually get some work done.