Question????

• Thread starter need for villages
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

can i use farming scripts here? need premium to that?

the razon for this questions its because i dont like de "farming assistant", because its a very limited tool, dont shows red reports(if i loose in a spiked barbarian without visiting all the reports of farming, i dont have how to know, and lose constantely troops there) the effectiveness of "C" button its bad, and we cant edit(other people farming the same villages) for the best in our situation. and finally if i dont want to send spys, dont have how!

its a very poor payable tool. i know other server where we can use scripts if its our choice!!

thanks

DeletedUser

Why don't you filter reports so that you know which reports are red, yellow, green etc.

DeletedUser

FA will tell you wether it is Green/Yellow/Red and if still has remaining Resources or not.

DeletedUser

i know, but without premium, no filter. so... need premium to work properly with FA. lol -.-

thks bro, i try but the script doesnt work, maybe needs premium. i gonna with the free premium at 500 pts, to be shore about that.

Don't use the Script, set it up and use Links.

DeletedUser

Once you reach the bronze age you can research a new plough the increases your farm production... Oh wait.. No, thats age of empires!

To be honest you will be better off increasing warehouse and resource production, Your neighbours will love you for it.

Everyone needs good neighbours

DeletedUser1082

Here's a guide i wrote a while ago for the best non-premium farming method ever imo.
It's designed for forum bbs, so some may be a bit dodgy

[spoil]Here's a guide i wrote ages ago for the fastest method of farming without premium.

Firstly, you open opera. Then press the opera button in the top left, then go down to settings, then click preferences. You can also get to this menu by pressing ctrl+f12.

In the menu you are in, find "Advanced" then find "shortcuts". if you cant find that, click here.

Now that you are in the Shortcuts menu, make sure single key shortcuts are enabled, by ticking the box at the bottom of your screen.

next, just above "enable single key shortcuts", you will see a heading "keyboard setup. Here, click on "opera standard" then, "duplicate." if you are having trouble with this, click here

Next, double click on what will have now appeared, titled "copy of opera standard" then click on "application" at the top of the new window that will appear. After that, click "new" at the side of the page.

Now, you will be taken to a new text input area. This may be confusing, but bear with it. Where you are now, without clicking anything, type the letter "R," or use any other letter/key that you are unlikely to use whilst at the rally point screen. "1" would be a bad key to use, for example. After you have typed your key, double click just to the left of that key. Help--->here

In the menu to the left, copy and paste everything in this spoiler. This is the command you are assigning for that key.
Go to nickname,"dream15"&click button&Switch to next page

Now, click "New" again. Do the same for the key "F"and the command
Focus previous widget&Focus previous widget&Click button&Switch to next page

And finally, the key "G" and command
Focus Previous Widget&Click button&Switch to next page

Now, click "Ok," then "OK," again, to take you out of those menus. Now, either press ctrl+shift+B or click the opera button in the top left again. Find "bookmarks" and click "manage bookmarks" here's help.

Next, simply press "add," and add a new bookmark. For its name, type everything in the spoiler:
Dream15

For the address of this page, just insert a normal zomgtw script, with all the villages you want to farm, and the units. then click "ok" and exit the bookmarks page. You have now set up your opera farming script.

To use the script, open TW in opera, and go to the rally point. Open a load of tabs on the rally point, but dont click anything in the tabs.The number of tabs you open is the number of raids you will send out.
Exit the original TW page you opened.
You should now be looking at a load of tabs on the rally point, with nothing selected on any of the pages.
Press "R" (or the first key you assigned). What this does is enters the coordinates and number of troops to send, and goes to the next tab. Press it over and over until you are back at the first page you started at. Then press "F" (or your second key). This effectively presses the "attack" button, and also changes tab. When you are back at the start, press "G" (or your final key) over and over until you have sent all your attacks.

With this method it is easy to send a hundred attacks in a matter of seconds, but always make sure to check your attacks, as sometimes, if you have cliked on the page, things can go wrong.

I hope this helped, happy farming :)

~M[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Are there similar shortcut options for Chrome for example? Not a big fan of Opera.

DeletedUser1082

no there's no way to edit your single key shortcuts on chrome. im waiting anxiously for an addon to be made

DeletedUser

When you have questions on whether you can use a script or if it's legal, please submit the question by clicking here and filling out the information.

Closing thread :).

Status
Not open for further replies.