Question!

robin 1c3

:icon_rolleyes:

[Official]

W15 and W16 will not allow you to pick a direction.

Reason given: It gives older players too much of an edge in setting up super tribes early in the world and stunts the growth as new players can't get into the game.

absolute SHIT. How much longer do we have to bloody wait ? Will it ever happen again because you take so long to release a 4.0 world where we can chose location. Players have been waiting from W12 for gods sake. How do you expect noobs to do much for W17 if tribes have been waiting for the opportunity for so long ? This is a crap excuse. It just means there will be more pre-made tribes as soon as a world that does come out can give direction.

You started 2 worlds up. I really hope that if you have any sense, you will meet the needs of the majority of good players WHO HAVE WAITED ABSOLUTELY AGES 1 or 2 weeks after W16 is released, you should really make a world that does allow a choice of location so that there hasnt been much time for many new players to join and it meets the requirements of all players. That's what you tried to do by opening 2 worlds at the same time, right?

I know it's not your fault mimelim.

Found this cant believe it! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

mynameisluke just wants to have Beyond as a preplanned K tribe.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

rofl..
i Approve of the no choosing the Starting Directions

i think it gives the players with a good reputation and a loyal group of experianced people, an unfair advantage.

so, im all for this.

Death Blitz

I would've liked to see it here on W16, mainly because I have school the day it comes out and I want to be in the North.

W15 is no big deal for me since I have that day off and I'm joining at the start of the server. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm for not choosing locations. On w14 I could not, and I met many great players which I would not have met if I just started close to all my previous friends, though since I've quitted all the other worlds it is good to be able to choose locations to keep friendships going.

But I still prefer random placing, since without that I would probably not being able to discuss the written languages in Norway with a guy from Africa.

Death Blitz

I'm for not choosing locations. On w14 I could not, and I met many great players which I would not have met if I just started close to all my previous friends, though since I've quitted all the other worlds it is good to be able to choose locations to keep friendships going.

But I still prefer random placing, since without that I would probably not being able to discuss the written languages in Norway with a guy from Africa.

I tend to meet people I like on these forums, like Needle, mynameisluke, Wallin and a few others.

When I joined W14 to try it out, I landed on the mid-rim in a cluster of n00bs that peppered me with messages such as "u join ma trb well rul3" and gems like "how i get sperman". :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yea i agree, most of the people who are actually fun to talk to and stuff come on the forums.

TubGirlsFather

To all you people who think premades have far too much of an advantage, I say garbage. Learn how to play the game, or suck it up. If you don't know how to play, read in the forums and ask around. There are plenty of players out there who are more than willing to help out. We all started somewhere, its not like all the people in the pre-mades knew each other from birth, they branched out through communication and built friendships within the game. A premade is just a way to keep in touch with proven players, these tribes would die out if they never met new people to join in and continue the building process. Getting rimmed my first time by good players was honestly what taught me the most about this game. I started talking regularly to those players that rimmed me, and now I am in a premade with some of them, and I am having the time of my life on w13.

DeletedUser

I tend to meet people I like on these forums, like Needle, mynameisluke, Wallin and a few others.

When I joined W14 to try it out, I landed on the mid-rim in a cluster of n00bs that peppered me with messages such as "u join ma trb well rul3" and gems like "how i get sperman". :icon_rolleyes:

A good point, though I just started to actually write on the forums, before I have mostly just read stuf.

DeletedUser

rofl..
i Approve of the no choosing the Starting Directions

i think it gives the players with a good reputation and a loyal group of experianced people, an unfair advantage.

so, im all for this.

hahahahaha, I totally agree with you :icon_twisted: Besides, how else are whe gonnna meet new friends in each world. It's way more fun this way. Whe don't whant every world to be the same, whoulden't whe, lol :icon_razz:

DeletedUser14038

hahahahaha, I totally agree with you :icon_twisted: Besides, how else are whe gonnna meet new friends in each world. It's way more fun this way. Whe don't whant every world to be the same, whoulden't whe, lol :icon_razz:

May be fun for *some* of people including yourself, but alot of people want to choose direction.

Don't want every world to be the same? 4 worlds in a row without having a choice where we go..hmm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

May be fun for *some* of people including yourself, but alot of people want to choose direction.

Don't want every world to be the same? 4 worlds in a row without having a choice where we go..hmm :icon_rolleyes:

You nag at me about one single detail, lol. Because of that rule, those 4worlds are very different :icon_eek: But you ofcourse can't see the fun of that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser14038

You nag at me about one single detail, lol. Because of that rule, those 4worlds are very different :icon_eek: But you ofcourse can't see the fun of that :icon_rolleyes:

I see the fun for people like you, yes. But people who want to choice tis less fun. Yes they are sorter different but still one thing is the same, you can't choose where to go, do you think its time for a change?? many people do.

DeletedUser

I see the fun for people like you, yes. But people who want to choice tis less fun. Yes they are sorter different but still one thing is the same, you can't choose where to go, do you think its time for a change?? many people do.

I geuss I'm just oldschool, lol. I don't make arrangements with my tribe mates to choose where to start, and to do that in every world where it's possible over and over again.

DeletedUser

We all started somewhere, its not like all the people in the pre-mades knew each other from birth, they branched out through communication and built friendships within the game. A premade is just a way to keep in touch with proven players, these tribes would die out if they never met new people to join in and continue the building process.

So you're saying you don't remember me from when our little cribs were side by side in the hospital? Man, I'm hurt. It took me all this time to find you again--I even missed the pre-made part of the tribe and only got to join when it was post-made--and you've forgotten me.
/me cries.

DeletedUser

So you're saying you don't remember me from when our little cribs were side by side in the hospital? Man, I'm hurt. It took me all this time to find you again--I even missed the pre-made part of the tribe and only got to join when it was post-made--and you've forgotten me.
/me cries.

I'll never forget you. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now get back on world 13 and noble another village by me.

I swear, she comes and takes my only bonus village then....GRRRRRRRRRRRR....JUST LIKE A WOMAN.

DeletedUser14038

I'll never forget you. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Now get back on world 13 and noble another village by me.

I swear, she comes and takes my only bonus village then....GRRRRRRRRRRRR....JUST LIKE A WOMAN.

Wow they're surely making a very strong stronghold up there free-eek :icon_rolleyes:, surely getting unbreakable now.

DeletedUser

Well. It's an iron bonus village. Iron being the only resource that has the potential for being shiny and sparkling, you'd better believe that's the only way you were going to bribe me to get that close to you!