Question.

DeletedUser14038

If they think it'll be too easy tell them to either shut up or put their troops where their mouth is.

I'm sure I heard that quote before :icon_rolleyes: but yes, I agree 100% with that (Well said actually free-eek).

DeletedUser

I'm sure I heard that quote before :icon_rolleyes: but yes, I agree 100% with that (Well said actually free-eek).

The problem with this again is that TW created that concept. I'm not saying that it wouldn't have eventually come into being, which it obviously would have, but the concept of dominating through war rather than point whoring if a TW creation. Also, remember that in terms of OD vs. point ratio, TW has always dominated in W1 and compared to other worlds still dominates ;).

DeletedUser

Well, I wouldn't say they'd just dominate whatever world they join like they seem to believe... While some players like you say have joined later worlds, often with other aliases, I bet many haven't, which means that they are quite rusty when it comes to the beginning of a world, while players who all the time join new worlds are much more experienced at "starting up". So while they maybe are very good at later stage playing, how long is it since many of them last played a new world from 28 points?

Of course maybe they'd succeed, but their arrogance is laughable :icon_razz:

devil667

Many of TW players might have dominated in later worlds, but thats through supports from other players. I am not calling T:V players bad, they are just not as good as they think they are.

TW just grew strong from the players they took from DDR, ROBAC and other tribes, its a known truth, face it. Without many of them TW would be no better than any other simple top 10 tribe of another world ;).

DeletedUser

Many of TW players might have dominated in later worlds, but thats through supports from other players. I am not calling T:V players bad, they are just not as good as they think they are.

TW just grew strong from the players they took from DDR, ROBAC and other tribes, its a known truth, face it. Without many of them TW would be no better than any other simple top 10 tribe of another world ;).

Again, if you don't know anything about W1, you shouldn't post about it. TW didn't recruit from in game until well after the Robac war. It dominated the world and then as players started quitting started picking up players. You know how I know? I was there. You know how I know that what you just stated is completely wrong? Because I was very active through the first year of TW's existence in keeping non-TW.com players out. I also know the complete chronology of TW. If you came into this game after the Robac war, please don't try to correct people that were there the entire time. This "TW recruits" crap is really getting old. It was easily dispelled months ago.

DeletedUser

Again, if you don't know anything about W1, you shouldn't post about it. TW didn't recruit from in game until well after the Robac war. It dominated the world and then as players started quitting started picking up players. You know how I know? I was there. You know how I know that what you just stated is completely wrong? Because I was very active through the first year of TW's existence in keeping non-TW.com players out. I also know the complete chronology of TW. If you came into this game after the Robac war, please don't try to correct people that were there the entire time. This "TW recruits" crap is really getting old. It was easily dispelled months ago.

As far as I can gather it was pretty much straight after the RoBaC war that mass-quittings and outside recruitings began. Boredom and what-not.

But yeah, I can remember their profile saying you had to have been on tribalwars.com a year before being able to join. And it's not like you had any need for more recruits, considering the sheer size of the tribe.