Questions Regarding Paladin

ac04

It seems you are failing to grasp the concept of what's possible vs. what's practical.

It's possible to get the winning lottery ticket a dozen times in a row, but that doesn't mean it's a practical means of making a living.
Lol, go Servy!!! *cheers*

DeletedUser80715

oda and odd are pretty much the same EXEPT there is attacker and defender so if oda does it than odd would as well.

DeletedUser25046

It seems you are failing to grasp the concept of what's possible vs. what's practical.

It's possible to get the winning lottery ticket a dozen times in a row, but that doesn't mean it's a practical means of making a living.
i don't fail to grasp that but i'm staring at a post thats says it's impossible to get smaller in this game.

I stand by my statement. Defending is easier than attacking in TW. So unless you're nobling a village off the other player, and they take it right back, you can conceivably never get smaller. Won't grow much of course.
how does that contain even the slightest bit of truth?

Coma Faith

Read it and try to understand?

There are three ways of defending in this game.

2 of them result in you keeping the village, the other one results in you taking it back seconds after you lose it.

So if you always have your villages, and don't lose them for more than 5 seconds at a time, you won't get smaller.

DeletedUser25046

but eventually you will be worn down from defending and re-take and then you will lose all of yours if players couldn't get smaller then how could the game go anywhere the point is at sme time one player must be left with nothing and the other with everything for forward progress to be made in this game. unless you are saying the other way for a player to lose is to quit it makes no since! also does everyone re-claim every vilage they lose? because those ar the 3 ways to defend but that doesn't mean they work out perfect all the time.

Coma Faith

/facedesk

I'm getting sick of explaining this to you.

Those are the three ways of defending, and they're not particularly difficult.
People who lose villages, do it because they don't have the skill or buildup to hold them.

Any player worth their salt knows how to do these things. Attackers have to work out ways to take villages, that the defenders won't expect, or stack/snipe/retake against.

And before you say, but people still lose villages, not every player is good at this game, or understanding things for that matter.

Irishmetal

but eventually you will be worn down from defending and re-take and then you will lose all of yours if players couldn't get smaller then how could the game go anywhere the point is at sme time one player must be left with nothing and the other with everything for forward progress to be made in this game. unless you are saying the other way for a player to lose is to quit it makes no since! also does everyone re-claim every vilage they lose? because those ar the 3 ways to defend but that doesn't mean they work out perfect all the time.
Coma faith said it in one. It's been explained to you, in a fair bit more detail than is needed, with no big confusing words and you just aren't getting it.

pyker42

i don't fail to grasp that but i'm staring at a post thats says it's impossible to get smaller in this game.

how does that contain even the slightest bit of truth?
He never said it was impossible to get smaller. He said conceivably you can never get smaller, which is true. If you have the skill and can put forth the effort, it is possible that you would never get smaller in this game. Is it likely or practical? No.

It's been said to you before, and I'll say it again. Learn to read the posts and understand them before you post a reply.

Mefrangue

No he does have a point, you lot say you cant get smaller. But when one player gains a villae another had to lose it. Also catapults, do they nt reduce the lvl of your buildings and so make you smaller?

pyker42

No he does have a point, you lot say you cant get smaller. But when one player gains a villae another had to lose it. Also catapults, do they nt reduce the lvl of your buildings and so make you smaller?
Read my above post.

Coma Faith

when one player gains a villae another had to lose it
Please read through the thread. We've explained that using either of the three ways of defence, results in you either keeping the village, or losing it for 5 seconds, before taking it back.

Also catapults, do they nt reduce the lvl of your buildings and so make you smaller
You brought up a good point I suppose. but we mean, smaller as in "number of villages".

A village is a village after all, you can rebuild a village from 26 points, but you can't rebuild from having no village at all.

Mefrangue

Im talking about not reclaiming the village after 5 seconds. you have gotten smaller have you not?

pyker42

Im talking about not reclaiming the village after 5 seconds. you have gotten smaller have you not?
And we were saying that if you keep doing that you won't get smaller.

Please read before you comment.

The whole premise of that saying is that there are ways of defending that can keep you from getting smaller if you have the skill necessary to do them and the will and time to put forth into doing them.

Irishmetal

Ok, its possible to not be reduced in size other than momentary reductions, fixed almost immediately, and catapult damage.

IF you have the time. IF you have the ability/ know how. Partially - IF you have a good internet connection.

Happy now?

Coma Faith

I like my way of saying it.

If you're a not a nub-nub, you keep your villages.

That works better imo :)

DeletedUser25046

He never said it was impossible to get smaller. He said conceivably you can never get smaller, which is true. If you have the skill and can put forth the effort, it is possible that you would never get smaller in this game. Is it likely or practical? No.

It's been said to you before, and I'll say it again. Learn to read the posts and understand them before you post a reply.
i rest my case

Mefrangue thanks for trying to support me but you are looking at it a bit wrong even i wasn't taking about the lose of 5 or 10 points from cats.
because thats to be expected if they were to noble a village built by a noob who built too many buildings to high in level. i noble villages of point whores all the time and then have to go back and knock the markets and stuff back down.

@pyker you need to read his post again he says if you don't reclaim it then you've gotten smaller and pyker said that if you keep doing that you wget smaller but if fact if you keep not reclaiming then you will eventually end with nothing. (and you talk about reading)

Irishmetal

i rest my case
You really should. You're proving to be idiotic.

@pyker you need to read his post again he says if you don't reclaim it then you've gotten smaller and pyker said that if you keep doing that you wget smaller but if fact if you keep not reclaiming then you will eventually end with nothing. (and you talk about reading)
Irishmetal said:
Someone nobling you? Stack.

Can't stack? Snipe

Village on low loyalty? Clear out your village, prenoble it, and send a nuke and noble to land immediately after theirs smash off each other. If you're good enough this can't fail.
You might notice this bolded part.

Simple explanation - You don't lose the village for more than a few milliseconds therefore you don't lose the points therefore you don't grow smaller therefore you prove you haven't read my comments or understood them. One of two.

Thank you and please just stop it before you look worse.

Coma Faith

You brought up a good point I suppose. but we mean, smaller as in "number of villages".

A village is a village after all, you can rebuild a village from 26 points, but you can't rebuild from having no village at all.
No-one seemed to read this bit. :icon_neutral:

Timjons, you're just arguing for the sake of not being beaten here. Just learn from what we've said, and move on. You're digging a hole for yourself.

DeletedUser25046

You really should. You're proving to be idiotic.

You might notice this bolded part.

Simple explanation - You don't lose the village for more than a few milliseconds therefore you don't lose the points therefore you don't grow smaller therefore you prove you haven't read my comments or understood them. One of two.

Thank you and please just stop it before you look worse.
i've already seen that but that has nothing to do with Mefrangue's comment about how if you don't reclaim it you've gotten smaller i didn't say it was inpossible to reclaim it in a few milliseconds but this whole senario is about if you don't!

pyker42

i've already seen that but that has nothing to do with Mefrangue's comment about how if you don't reclaim it you've gotten smaller i didn't say it was inpossible to reclaim it in a few milliseconds but this whole senario is about if you don't!
No, its not. The whole scenario is about how if you have the skill, the time, and the determination, you can conceivably never get any smaller.