Questions

bloodsheder

IF these are asked and answered elsewhere i am sorry for double posting.

1. What are the terms of first, second and thrid. Are they in relation to ranking, number of villages, points, oppentents killed, what?

2. (stupid question) ive never had the chance to take out a admin in game, are we allowed lol. (like i said.. stupid but still im unsure)

halko

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2. (stupid question) ive never had the chance to take out a admin in game, are we allowed lol. (like i said.. stupid but still im unsure)

Of course you are, all staff of TribalWars operate there ingame lives separate to there moderating lives.

greenmonsta

can i add another question..........if we are nobled do we have to pay to restart in the same round?

halko

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can i add another question..........if we are nobled do we have to pay to restart in the same round?

No, if your nobled you will restart on the outer ring of the map, you can restart as many times as you want until your premium expires after 1 month of you purchasing it ie the whole of the rounds length.

DeletedUser

1. What are the terms of first, second and thrid. Are they in relation to ranking, number of villages, points, oppentents killed, what?

I have asked this question multiple times and have yet to get a response...

DeletedUser

Probably but I think overall attacker rating would be a better judgment of "first".

DeletedUser

You could cheat that by attacking your own troops :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You could cheat that by attacking your own troops :icon_confused:

Yes, but you could also cheat the rankings by point-whoring all your villages to max points 24 hours before the deadline. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, true. But still if it's OD then we should be working on OD, if it's points then we need to work on points. But at this point in time we don't know, so it's impossible to know what your aiming for. So the mods have an unfair advantage as they, more than likely, no what the goal is.

DeletedUser

I'd probably guess for rank not OD but i'd guess that the players higher up are more likely to have the highest OD anyway.

DeletedUser

Yes I'm going with point-ranking aswell. I already know how I'm gonna win. It's turtle time! :icon_wink: