Quests

• Thread starter Dinosaurs go RARARA
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I wanted to know people's thoughts on the following!

So no haul world = pit whoring.

But I just wanted to know do the quests effect this.

I trained my wall ( completed quest ) I built my Rax ( completed quest ) there is only 1 quest left. Train 10 spears ( rewards with some units )

But... If I do this quest which would be a bad move strategically will this open new quests which may mean a quicker advantage due to quest rewards

Ripfin

No, this will open up other quests down the road, but they will be more troops building and such, best to stick to pit whoring for now then do quests a little later.

DeletedUser

No, this will open up other quests down the road, but they will be more troops building and such, best to stick to pit whoring for now then do quests a little later.

thanks for this, my only quest left is the barracks one, i assumed it would not lead to any quests that reward resources, but good to get confirmation

Ripfin

thanks for this, my only quest left is the barracks one, i assumed it would not lead to any quests that reward resources, but good to get confirmation

oh it would eventually lead to quests to get resources, but your a ways off from them.

DeletedUser

oh it would eventually lead to quests to get resources, but your a ways off from them.
the 2000 troops quest is the only one i can think of, will be at least another 10hours before i get htis quest done ;)

Frozen Flaim

There's also a resource reward (5k ea) when your mines reach 15/15/15, but you can't access that without doing the rax/troop quests first.

DeletedUser

So something along the lines of 14/14/10, barracks quest, 15/15/15 sounds the go.

The market is gunna be flooded with iron soon me thinks

DeletedUser105718

You need to finish the lc quest to get the next mine quest.

DeletedUser

So something along the lines of 14/14/10, barracks quest, 15/15/15 sounds the go.

The market is gunna be flooded with iron soon me thinks

Only offensive players will have an excess of iron. Defensive players can dump plenty of it into both swords and hc.

DeletedUser

Ah, gotta love the newbies who go for statue, rax, and wall on day 1.

DeletedUser

Statue is actually a net win in terms of resources gained. Also the paladin's cost has been reduced so the quest reward for that gives a higher amount in total as well. No reason not to do those quests. Getting the rax and wall this early is indeed pointless though as that could have been another pit level in something.

DeletedUser105718

Building the statue quickly is a lot easier to do and won't set you back at all due quest pays for it and it's only a minute. Doing it later on means you will have to wait on the resources for it.

DeletedUser

No point to build barracks etc. etc. until the rams and cats come if you are active you can dodge incoming attacks and when the rams come out make 300 spera/swords and you will be ok if your team mates stack you!

DeletedUser112792

No point to build barracks etc. etc. until the rams and cats come if you are active you can dodge incoming attacks and when the rams come out make 300 spera/swords and you will be ok if your team mates stack you!

Nobody wants to dodge a Catta :icon_biggrin: