Quick Hello

DeletedUser

Just thought I would drop a quick hello to you guys. I get the pleasure of modding your forums, or at least I hope it will be pleasure :icon_wink:. In all honesty though, if you keep real life insults out of posts, flames on low, spam in the general section, and offensive language to a minimum then there shouldn't be an issue.

The reason I waited for today to make this post instead of yesterday was so I could link this instead of writing about myself again. If you have any questions about myself or my modding, feel free to ask me on the forums, skype or on the IRC chat if you happen to use it, and hopefully I will be able to answer. Keeping this short and sweet I will just end wishing you guys good luck in game.

Wallam

Literally just have people talking about the "good old times" the vast majority of the time and just keeping in touch with old contacts.

Will be pretty easy methinks ;)

Hai BTW.

Also if you have time, you should read the blogs to get in touch with the world, Klouwe is an amazing blog writer. they are well worth the read.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Welcome to the world 11 forums.. Enjoy your stay here.

(anyone able to get chanman back.... Could be fun to have him with the new mod)

Win next ?

DeletedUser

Literally just have people talking about the "good old times" the vast majority of the time and just keeping in touch with old contacts.

Will be pretty easy methinks ;)

Hai BTW.

Also if you have time, you should read the blogs to get in touch with the world, Klouwe is an amazing blog writer. they are well worth the read.

Yeah, I'm not really expecting any issues here and discussions about the good old times are always fun. Fun fact, world 11 was the first world I played :icon_eek:. I have intentions to read the blogs, I just have been busy recently.

Welcome to the world 11 forums.. Enjoy your stay here.

(anyone able to get chanman back.... Could be fun to have him with the new mod)

Win next ?

Nope, its me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nope, its me :icon_cool:

Are we really going to play the "guess who's next" game in this topic ??
I would kinda expected you to say: "Take that to the off-topic section pleas".
You just failed your test :) <<<< We like you
YESSS.

Chanman = the best, and without him life sucks :icon_cry:

They don't want chanman to return.. he eats mods

DeletedUser

Its an intro thread, and the first couple days of it to boot. Im not going to chastise for a little bit of harmless fun.

DeletedUser

Sometimes, it's a good thing that he does ;D

Yeah... it does.. but we don't know how Callis will do here :)

We cannot let channy eat a good mod... But well, if this mod turns out to be not nice enough to us :) we could always call in the Chan

DeletedUser

I have witnessed chan, and no offense, but after modding in game for years... I doubt anything really can compare to some of the headaches that that caused.

Hey Amanda, nice of you to drop by.

DeletedUser

I have witnessed chan, and no offense, but after modding in game for years... I doubt anything really can compare to some of the headaches that that caused.

haha... What happenned :) ?

DeletedUser

Anna told me to. She's psychotic, so occasionally I listen. You guys, Channy's not even all that bad. I've had much worse.