Quick Question About Consumables

• Thread starter DeletedUser117112
  • Start date

DeletedUser117112

Can I have more than one active? I have a nice one that increases my resource production by 30% for a week, and I also want to activate one that increases my recruitment by 25% but decreases my resource production by 10%. Obviously I really don't want to nullify the first one.

And another question: do consumables of the same type stack? And do different consumables that have a same effect stack?

Thanks.

Solution
Why are there no replies to this post from 2016?
It some good questions, I am wondering about the same.
Do effects stack?

it wouldn't let you activate the war footing if you have war effort activated similarly how you couldn't activate a recruiter buff if you have war footing and vice versa. onyl same buffs extend ie activating two war footings makes it expire in 96 hours but not 50% increase in recruit speed -20% res.

and it probably wasn't answered ebcause im sure it has been answered before and the game automatically tells you if you try.

1647019488467.png

Khanyvore

Reaction score
Do effects stack?

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 848983838

Do effects stack?

it wouldn't let you activate the war footing if you have war effort activated similarly how you couldn't activate a recruiter buff if you have war footing and vice versa. onyl same buffs extend ie activating two war footings makes it expire in 96 hours but not 50% increase in recruit speed -20% res.

and it probably wasn't answered ebcause im sure it has been answered before and the game automatically tells you if you try.

1647019488467.png

Upvote 0
Solution