Quick Question to Clear! Members

DeletedUser

How does it feel to have two members win the world and for people to think of them as part of the tribe that won W26 when they have done nothing to help you throughout the world does that not annoy you the fact they are invited at the end of the world ? Well sslazio may have spied but i dunno if that is true most likely is.

Why can't the world end the way TW is supposed to be played ? With an OP, the most powerful tribe should have OP'd them two at the end and shown what you can do maybe take 150 villages in 1 day and show why you won the world.

I know some of you will say we wanted the world to end quicker but it would take less than a week to rim those two accounts at the end and will be a great way to end the world.

DeletedUser

Mike.. I agree...

limex on 22.05. at 23:39
Hello FFE + Anom. ( this mail is being sent to both of you)

I would like to fight [player]sslazio[/player] 1 on 1. A fair 1 on 1 fight. He is up on me by two million points and plenty of villages. He has the advantage and should be able to take me out with no problem :). However, All I ask is the chance to battle him one and one.. I will receive no support or help from anyone else, and I was wondering if you could ensure the same?

In return..

If he wins and beats me to the point to were I can't win.. I will clear all villages for him to noble and I will delete.. However, if I win.. I will break him to the point to where he can't succeed any further and I will still delete my account..

I've spent a lot of time on this world playing my account as well as other accounts.. I would at least like to go out on a fair 1v1 battle with this player. Yall have all ready won this world, and it's no secret you guys could OP me right now and just pummel me.. but still.. I would like the chance to 1 on 1 this player.. He was a late recruit to you guys anyways.. so if he loses.. It wouldn't be that big of a deal for yall. and either way.. You will have one less account to noble as I will delete mine when all is said and done?

What do yall think?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
-Limex.

anom2685 on 23.05. at 01:11
To: limex
CC: sslazio;Fruitfilledevil

I am sure we can agree to this if it is what [player]sslazio[/player] wants, however if he does not want it then it will obviously not happen.

-Anom

This message has been forwarded by anom2685.

anom2685 on 24.05. at 14:53
To: limex
CC: sslazio;Fruitfilledevil

Hi [player]limex[/player],

We have had an internal discussion and it looks like too many people want a piece of you. It would be unfair on the rest of the tribe to just let [player]sslazio[/player] have all the fun.

Regards,

Anom

This message has been forwarded by anom2685.

limex on 24.05. at 21:51
Anom,

Come on mate.. don't b.s. me.. sslazio is just scared.. That's why he hasn't returned one single mail to me.. He has never once fought anyone in this world.. He plays without a PA most of the time.. I can't believe you guys are honestly going to let him ride to victory in world 26 with out ever really battling one person.. That is an insult to every single member of your tribe who has fought for the last 2 years for victory of world 26.. Make him earn a spot with you guys.. He obviously has more points and villages then me.. 2 million points and like 200+ villages more than me.. He should be able to do this with out a problem..

DeletedUser

Yeah but your not in clear! i just can't believe they want him down as winning the world with them after his great input and help to Clear! over the years :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57259

Who gives a crap at this point, I've read to many threads with you whining about clear. They have won the world regardless of whether they recruit one ore 100 players to finish it off. I'd imagine half of the players in Clear! are bored or burnt out by now, maybe there just isn't the will to op him. Maybe he has been in the background for a while helping out while outside of the tribe.

DeletedUser74275

Who gives a crap at this point, I've read to many threads with you whining about clear. They have won the world regardless of whether they recruit one ore 100 players to finish it off. I'd imagine half of the players in Clear! are bored or burnt out by now, maybe there just isn't the will to op him. Maybe he has been in the background for a while helping out while outside of the tribe.

i was going to stay silent in this debate, im not getting in to it again

but as for sslazio, he was obviously playing both sides, as he was supporting me

having said that, so was other clear! members

DeletedUser

Come on anom. Just give him a fair fight, what have you got to lose?

DeletedUser

Xillah i don't really care if Clear! win its obvious they will, but its the way they are doing it that is poor, recruiting players because they can't be bothered to Op them, players that have done nothing all this time and then win the world, hardly fair to the people who have put effort in.

DeletedUser57259

Come on anom. Just give him a fair fight, what have you got to lose?

It's not really Anoms call, other players want to be involved. He's keeping the peace in his tribe rather than pandering to the wishes of an external player.

Xillah i don't really care if Clear! win its obvious they will, but its the way they are doing it that is poor, recruiting players because they can't be bothered to Op them, players that have done nothing all this time and then win the world, hardly fair to the people who have put effort in.
If the players in Clear! aren't bothered about recruitment then i don't see what the fuss is TBH. Worlds gone on since what? October 2008? Clear! formed about 6 months later? The tribes been around for a couple of years, has had many great ops and won many wars. I few more won't make any difference.

The world is dead, it was dead when I went barb many moons ago, and it will still be dead in 6 months time regardless of whether Clear! recruit or OP. There aren't any great victories left for Clear at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not really Anoms call, other players want to be involved. He's keeping the peace in his tribe rather than pandering to the wishes of an external player.

If the players in Clear! aren't bothered about recruitment then i don't see what the fuss is TBH. Worlds gone on since what? October 2008? Clear! formed about 6 months later? The tribes been around for a couple of years, has had many great ops and won many wars. I few more won't make any difference.

The world is dead, it was dead when I went barb many moons ago, and it will still be dead in 6 months time regardless of whether Clear! recruit or OP. There aren't any great victories left for Clear at this point.
I'm going to throw this out in the open. It died because of clear's recruiting.

DeletedUser35787

lol, as usual some decision I make gets me looking like crap :p Either way someone would be mad at me, I'd rather one person outside of Clear be mad at me, rather than 20 people inside Clear ;)

DeletedUser

I'm going to throw this out in the open. It died because of clear's recruiting.

I can't argue with that. People have been saying that since we were created. People say that about every tribe that wins. We were always at war (always.) 90% of our recruitment followed the end of a war (recruit the best, noble the rest) Moogle almost beat us honestly. T4H almost beat us. During neither war did we recruit to a point where we outnumbered our enemies. T4H merged with a couple tribes during the war and allied with BUL. We merged with Paolo's Nomad crew.

It was really the disband of Moogle that hurt the world the most. Enough of them joined Clear! that we emerged as a dominating force very quickly. It doesn't help that our next war vs. [H]egemony was at a time when [H] was in terrible, terrible shape. If Moogle and H had stood their ground things would have turned out a lot differently.

I think every world I've played has the problem where once one or two big tribes disband the world polarizes very quickly. Big tribe limits are part of the problem. The fact that people quit this game in droves on most worlds is the other.

As to our latest recruitment:

Who cares? We'd clearly beaten Nomad and Risen. Whether I recruited sslazio and twlight hour made no difference in that outcome. I waited until it was clearly over before even looking at recruits. So far both have been far better team players than Mike Biscuit ever was. I'm very happy with them exactly where they are. I plan to lose between 10 and 25% of our players every year and plan to replace some of them when it happens. Get over it. It doesn't hurt too that sslazio and twlight are both great people and bring a breath of fresh air. Part of the game is meeting new people. The idea of spending two years of end game with exactly the same people day in and day out is OK with me but given the chance a little fresh air doesn't hurt.

DeletedUser

Who cares? We'd clearly beaten Nomad and Risen. Whether I recruited sslazio and twlight hour made no difference in that outcome. I waited until it was clearly over before even looking at recruits. So far both have been far better team players than Mike Biscuit ever was. I'm very happy with them exactly where they are. I plan to lose between 10 and 25% of our players every year and plan to replace some of them when it happens. Get over it. It doesn't hurt too that sslazio and twlight are both great people and bring a breath of fresh air. Part of the game is meeting new people. The idea of spending two years of end game with exactly the same people day in and day out is OK with me but given the chance a little fresh air doesn't hurt.

This bit is really funny, Why would you clearly beat nomad and risen who were the last tribes putting up a fight and then recruit ? thats the time when you just noble whatever is left.

How are they better team players than me ?

Bring a breath of fresh air :lol: the world is over its just poor that you have to recruit when throughout the world Clear! were too afraid to noble big players. Argue all you like
buff420/jonjon
smoke
twlight
sslazio

Well you had best make your courtesies quick the world will be over in a month or two max.

In the end i just think its poor that you recruited to win the world instead of nobling these accounts.

DeletedUser

I can't argue with that. People have been saying that since we were created. People say that about every tribe that wins. We were always at war (always.) 90% of our recruitment followed the end of a war (recruit the best, noble the rest) Moogle almost beat us honestly. T4H almost beat us. During neither war did we recruit to a point where we outnumbered our enemies. T4H merged with a couple tribes during the war and allied with BUL. We merged with Paolo's Nomad crew.

It was really the disband of Moogle that hurt the world the most. Enough of them joined Clear! that we emerged as a dominating force very quickly. It doesn't help that our next war vs. [H]egemony was at a time when [H] was in terrible, terrible shape. If Moogle and H had stood their ground things would have turned out a lot differently.

I think every world I've played has the problem where once one or two big tribes disband the world polarizes very quickly. Big tribe limits are part of the problem. The fact that people quit this game in droves on most worlds is the other.

I understand your reasoning, and it's solid arguments. Never said you cheated or that you didn't play fair ball, as a matter a fact I have already congratulated Clear! on winning the world before. You guys played the world well, with some very smart recruitment and wise strategies. I guess opinions on how it should have been done just differ, but maybe thats also why you're still here and I'm not. Also the settings of the world / low population probably also have a lot to do with the worlds early ending with so very few wars.

Moogle almost beat us honestly.
A thank you never hurt anyone :p

DeletedUser

How does it feel to have two members win the world and for people to think of them as part of the tribe that won W26 when they have done nothing to help you throughout the world does that not annoy you the fact they are invited at the end of the world ? Well sslazio may have spied but i dunno if that is true most likely is.

Are you still crying? Do us all a favor and cut off your fingers so you can't waste our time with your pointless prattle.

Why can't the world end the way TW is supposed to be played ? With an OP, the most powerful tribe should have OP'd them two at the end and shown what you can do maybe take 150 villages in 1 day and show why you won the world.

Why should we waste our time on an OP when we can show you just how weak the Nomads bonds of loyalty is.

I know some of you will say we wanted the world to end quicker but it would take less than a week to rim those two accounts at the end and will be a great way to end the world.

As it stands anything you say means nothing to us since you quit this world.

DeletedUser

Are you still crying? Do us all a favor and cut off your fingers so you can't waste our time with your pointless prattle.

Why should we waste our time on an OP when we can show you just how weak the Nomads bonds of loyalty is.

As it stands anything you say means nothing to us since you quit this world.

:lol: not exactly crying its just poor Tw to recruit when you have pretty much won, it doesn't show lack of loyalty to NOMAD as twlight was in DOB for months before joining Clear! :icon_rolleyes: Paolo and iwtba had quit anyway so you really fail on that point, why wouldn't she and lazio join they get given a free pass to win the world after having done nothing to help Clear! :lol: Waste time on an OP how much time would it have taken ? maybe a week at the most you wouldn't even need to time attacks or send tight trains ect

Why reply to my posts then if i mean so little ? :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: not exactly crying its just poor Tw to recruit when you have pretty much won, it doesn't show lack of loyalty to NOMAD as twlight was in DOB for months before joining Clear! :icon_rolleyes: Paolo and iwtba had quit anyway so you really fail on that point, why wouldn't she and lazio join they get given a free pass to win the world after having done nothing to help Clear! :lol: Waste time on an OP how much time would it have taken ? maybe a week at the most you wouldn't even need to time attacks or send tight trains ect

Why reply to my posts then if i mean so little ? :lol:

I'm in a bad mood and felt the need to lash out at the local A#$ Clown

DeletedUser

haha your really poor :)

Go beat one out and see if you feel better :)

DeletedUser

haha your really poor :)

Go beat one out and see if you feel better :)

Haven't you cut your fingers off yet? Well since you still have your fingers I suggest choking yourself in the hopes you will stop breathing thus causing the forums intelligence level to rise to all new heights.

Boohoo you guys ruined the game, Boohoo you guys recruited you way to winning, Boohoo you guys cheated. So what mike Clear won this world by utilizing every tool that they had and recruiting is one of those tools. Tell me why should we waste troops on players willing to join us and that was found worthy of joining.

Shrugs if you wanted to do something about us you shouldn't have deleted.

DeletedUser

Yeah cause your post is so intelligent :icon_rolleyes:

:lol: worthy of joining what have they done that has shown they are worthy cause they haven't attacked Clear! and shown they can attack, they haven't defended mass attacks or any real attacks so what have they done ?