Quick Question to Clear! Members

DeletedUser

Quoted from FFE

Who cares? We'd clearly beaten Nomad and Risen. Whether I recruited sslazio and twlight hour made no difference in that outcome. I waited until it was clearly over before even looking at recruits. So far both have been far better team players than Mike Biscuit ever was.

That says it all mike

DeletedUser

:lol: worthy of joining what have they done that has shown they are worthy cause they haven't attacked Clear! and shown they can attack, they haven't defended mass attacks or any real attacks so what have they done ?

That says nothing

Why would i troll my own thread :lol:

I have already asked how and to prove that they are better i got no answer so i presume that was just said with no backing behind it which it was so really just a useless sentence.

I see you like to avoid questions so i put one here for you to read again :)

DeletedUser

Not so quick to reply now are you ;)

I was sleeping

And why haven't you cut off your fingers yet?

Anyway what was you rambling on about.

How are they worthy you ask? Shrugs no idea but FFE found them worthy and that's all that needs to be said.

You left this world and deleted your account but yet you still come to this world shooting off your mouth with baseless bs. We don't care about you or your meaningless prattle about how Clear have destroyed this world and how our victory is hollow. This tribe has fought war after war from the time these players was either Moogle or Storm/Clear and so what if they want to take an easy road for a change.

These guys have earned the right to take an easy road for once and if you can't swallow that then I suggest you choke on it.

DeletedUser

Sorry turtle, but what hard road have they taken since Clear! was formed?

The war with Moogle was inavoidable, and Clear! wouldn't have been here anymore if it wasn't for IMK. The war with T4H was also inavoidable, but Clear! actually delayed the war with T4H, which caused IMK to disband so it would be easier for Clear! to win in the long run. Clear! chose the easy road over aiding an ally that had saved them in the past. After T4H, there wasn't a single war with enemies that stood a chance anymore. Not saying Clear! did it badly, but saying clear! took the hard road is just straight out bs. Clear walked the diplomatic path, not the warpath.

No, Clear vs BUL wasn't a real war, it were a couple ops, which lead to nothing and eventually stopped. [H] was inactive and simply recruited by Clear. RT were destroyed by BUL.

DeletedUser

I was sleeping

And why haven't you cut off your fingers yet?

Anyway what was you rambling on about.

How are they worthy you ask? Shrugs no idea but FFE found them worthy and that's all that needs to be said.

You left this world and deleted your account but yet you still come to this world shooting off your mouth with baseless bs. We don't care about you or your meaningless prattle about how Clear have destroyed this world and how our victory is hollow. This tribe has fought war after war from the time these players was either Moogle or Storm/Clear and so what if they want to take an easy road for a change.

These guys have earned the right to take an easy road for once and if you can't swallow that then I suggest you choke on it.

:icon_rolleyes: yeah really mature.

Baseless ? how is it baseless im just going off stats thankyou come again

DeletedUser57259

The war with Moogle was inavoidable, and Clear! wouldn't have been here anymore if it wasn't for IMK. The war with T4H was also inavoidable, but Clear! actually delayed the war with T4H, which caused IMK to disband so it would be easier for Clear! to win in the long run. Clear! chose the easy road over aiding an ally that had saved them in the past. After T4H, there wasn't a single war with enemies that stood a chance anymore. Not saying Clear! did it badly, but saying clear! took the hard road is just straight out bs. Clear walked the diplomatic path, not the warpath.

Clear! was founded with the intention of warring Moogle then [H], it was always in FFE plan. He was bored and wanted the game to be fun again, that was always his aim.

Would Clear! have won without IMK? Debatable.
We're IMK shining white knights that rode in to save the day? No, Moogle tried to sell IMK out, bad move. They deserved to fail at that point. I was a Moogle member, I found the skype logs that were posted here cringe worthy.

As for IMK/T4H - that's not how I remember it. A lot of Clear! members wanted to help IMK, by participating in the war. You wanted it to be IMKs big war so Clear! stayed away. When IMK were on the ropes you asked for us to provide support but not participate in attacks. I remember spending a while replying to that thread on the hidden forum, to me if seemed like we'd be treating the symptom and not the cause (I think those were the words I used at the time), support wouldn't cut it. Most guys with hidden access agreed that if we were to be involved it would be all or nothing.

At no point did anyone in clear suggest sitting on the side lines with the intention of watching IMK fail to make things easier. Had we been asked to declare against T4H Clear! would have joined the fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, as usual some decision I make gets me looking like crap :p Either way someone would be mad at me, I'd rather one person outside of Clear be mad at me, rather than 20 people inside Clear ;)

I'm not mad anom.. Just want a chance to fight this guy.. He has been trailing and bottom feeding from us for years now.. We built his account up for him by handing him cleared villages.. Well that.. and long ago ciatsis would sit it and noble barbs for him.. and kept feed him villages..
I wanted to take him out a long time ago.. but everyone always complained about it.. I wanted to remove him from 26 for over a year now. It's a personal grudge and has nothing to do with clear.. However, I am absolutely shocked to see him in your ranks though..

He hasn't ever participated in anything with us.. as I doubt he has with you. He is a senseless player.. He is a scared player.. He has never battled anyone.. He has never sat or played another account or helped in any sense when it came to handling incomings or attacking more then 2-3 barbs at a time.. Is that really clear material now?

The second I came back and he realized I was semi-active and checking my account again.. He has stopped attacking me? Since I mailed you and FFE about a fair fight actually.. He has stopped attacking me.. Which is sad when he has the size and village advantage.. However, I have yet to retaliate or go after a lost village.. because I want this to be fair.. I want him to know I'm coming.. and I want it to be 1 on 1.

Come on mate.. Yall got nothing to lose.. He is rubbish anyways.

DeletedUser

Shush limex your showing them up they are great players and have proved themselves :lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@limex:

I looked at your recent conquers. Nothing since January? Zero ODA for months. And when you were nobling it was 95% barbs and internals. You've gained 1 million ODD in the past month. That's hardly anything relatively speaking, so who is attacking you besides sslazio? He's the only one that's conquered you and you've done nothing about it. Why are you on here to tell us how crap he is and how great you are?

I'm not mad anom.. Just want a chance to fight this guy

I don't think you do. You just want a reason to complain. If you wanted to fight him you'd be doing it already.

I hardly want to call you a shit player or not useful. I remember you contributed to ops with fakes at the very least. I remember tagging your incomings many times. You're probably a good supporter too. Paolo also told me once that you were a good tribemate. You have a lot going for you, but honestly I can't see what you're complaining about regarding sslazio. He's right there waiting if you're looking for a fight.

@mike biscuit

You're a poor teammate because all you do is berate your tribemates at every chance. Everything you do is right and everyone else is wrong. Nevermind that you deleted as soon as we started our nobling op. Nevermind that you lie to try and get your way. I see the sslazio and twlight hour are your tribemates again on World 56. Do they enjoy that you're over here belittling them? Are you going to tell all your new tribemates how shit they are and they don't deserve to be in your tribe?

You have no idea when to just shut your mouth. That is why you eventually undermine yourself and your tribe.

Why would I want sslazio and twlight hour to help Clear! as criteria for them to join? I don't like spies. I don't like backstabbers. I'd prefer if they helped their own tribes rather than helped Clear. If I want a player from Tribe XXX I want them to have helped XXX. Why I want them to have betrayed XXX and helped me?

DeletedUser

@mike biscuit

You're a poor teammate because all you do is berate your tribemates at every chance. Everything you do is right and everyone else is wrong. Nevermind that you deleted as soon as we started our nobling op. Nevermind that you lie to try and get your way. I see the sslazio and twlight hour are your tribemates again on World 56. Do they enjoy that you're over here belittling them? Are you going to tell all your new tribemates how shit they are and they don't deserve to be in your tribe?

You have no idea when to just shut your mouth. That is why you eventually undermine yourself and your tribe.

Why would I want sslazio and twlight hour to help Clear! as criteria for them to join? I don't like spies. I don't like backstabbers. I'd prefer if they helped their own tribes rather than helped Clear. If I want a player from Tribe XXX I want them to have helped XXX. Why I want them to have betrayed XXX and helped me?

Not really i post what i would do i never say it is right or that it has to be done that way, what is the point of a tribe if you don't post and say what you think ?

What have i said that is belittling them ? that they are not worthy ? they aren't no and stats prove it.

Started your nobling OP :lol: ? i had the same amount of incomings for months, the only people nobling were cpt titan which we were nobling back and forth and 1 other player i think, you only started nobling more when i stopped moving troops around. ask titan if you don't believe me. There was no proper OP sent at me since a while before so thats bs.

When have i lied to get my way?

I will tell my new tribemates what i know and what most other players do and how they do it yes, just becasue i dont give them a lollypop and a sticker to make it sound nicer doesn't mean its insulting them or belittling, il get straight to the point.

The only reason they joined is so you can win the world quicker not because they are great players or anything else.

DeletedUser

@limex:

I looked at your recent conquers. Nothing since January? Zero ODA for months. And when you were nobling it was 95% barbs and internals. You've gained 1 million ODD in the past month. That's hardly anything relatively speaking, so who is attacking you besides sslazio? He's the only one that's conquered you and you've done nothing about it. Why are you on here to tell us how crap he is and how great you are?

I don't think you do. You just want a reason to complain. If you wanted to fight him you'd be doing it already.

I hardly want to call you a shit player or not useful. I remember you contributed to ops with fakes at the very least. I remember tagging your incomings many times. You're probably a good supporter too. Paolo also told me once that you were a good tribemate. You have a lot going for you, but honestly I can't see what you're complaining about regarding sslazio. He's right there waiting if you're looking for a fight.

Since joining this world FFE.. I have rarely played my account to be honest.. I have spent more time on others accounts than my own. The fact that my account is even in the millions is shocking due to the lack of attention it has received over the last 2 years.

I am not saying I am a great player FFE.. I'm no normy.. I'm no paolo.. I am merely an averagely skilled player who can do slightly above average things if I have the right folks around me.. That's about it.

I'm also not shooting down Clear.. Only sslazio.. I'm sure Clear has more than a few folks who would probably be able to smoke me in a 1 on 1 battle..

No one but sslazzio has attacked my account in the last month I think..However, I'm not completely sure on that though.. I haven't gone through reports in months really.. and I do get occasional love packages from yall here and there..

Why I haven't started fighting him? Well.. my nukes alone won't do much good if he has been stacked by yall.. I also don't want to take the time to come back and fight him if it wouldn't be a fair fight.. I work full time and I am taking 12 hours this summer for school. It's not worth it to fight a lost cause in battling clear.. I just want sslazio.

DeletedUser

Since joining this world FFE.. I have rarely played my account to be honest.. I have spent more time on others accounts than my own. The fact that my account is even in the millions is shocking due to the lack of attention it has received over the last 2 years.

I am not saying I am a great player FFE.. I'm no normy.. I'm no paolo.. I am merely an averagely skilled player who can do slightly above average things if I have the right folks around me.. That's about it.

I'm also not shooting down Clear.. Only sslazio.. I'm sure Clear has more than a few folks who would probably be able to smoke me in a 1 on 1 battle..

No one but sslazzio has attacked my account in the last month I think..However, I'm not completely sure on that though.. I haven't gone through reports in months really.. and I do get occasional love packages from yall here and there..

Why I haven't started fighting him? Well.. my nukes alone won't do much good if he has been stacked by yall.. I also don't want to take the time to come back and fight him if it wouldn't be a fair fight.. I work full time and I am taking 12 hours this summer for school. It's not worth it to fight a lost cause in battling clear.. I just want sslazio.

eventually CLEAR will come for you. Me I rather fight and die than just die but do as you want. Your going to either way but this attitude is why CLEAR dominates.

DeletedUser

Arturus..

That is what we have been saying all along.. That was the point of Nomad.. Now it is a little too late.. and an absolute waste of my time. Yall should of joined us when there was a chance to win..

Oh and another thing.. Stop with the in-game mails to me mate.. I'm not interested.

DeletedUser

Arturus..

That is what we have been saying all along.. That was the point of Nomad.. Now it is a little too late.. and an absolute waste of my time. Yall should of joined us when there was a chance to win..

Oh and another thing.. Stop with the in-game mails to me mate.. I'm not interested.

Its a freaking script... if you think I am going to take the time to go through and take your name out you got to be kidding. I don't have time for nonsense like that. You don't like it block me. I am only trying to help you all but I guess you gather just let CLEAR noble you. Just delete and save them the trouble. Freakin nub.

DeletedUser

Its a freaking script... if you think I am going to take the time to go through and take your name out you got to be kidding. I don't have time for nonsense like that. You don't like it block me. I am only trying to help you all but I guess you gather just let CLEAR noble you. Just delete and save them the trouble. Freakin nub.

You took the time to add me mate.. I doubt the entire 5 seconds it takes to delete one name from a mailing script would kill you.

I'm not willing to dedicate my time and money (PA) to fight a lost cause. Especially a cause based upon ego from someone who is being nobled out. I offered you support months ago.. (even though I was under attack at that time, and already had some of my support with paolo) all you had to do was get on skype and tell me where to send.. You didn't even take the time to do that in an effort to save your own account. So I definitely wouldn't follow you into any battle..

Help us? Ya should have been this gun ho about a year ago.. Helping anyone fight against them now is a lost cause.. It is not winnable.. Do the math. The cause is over.

Clear noble me? I could care less at this point.. They have already won the world mate.. Why prolong it?

DeletedUser

eventually CLEAR will come for you. Me I rather fight and die than just die but do as you want. Your going to either way but this attitude is why CLEAR dominates.

You are soon to complain when you get attacked but when NOMAD in november time asked you to help attack and support you did nothing and stayed up there on your own serves you right. Your attitude is why clear! are how they are now, oh no RISEN's biggest enemy is the barbs lets noble them all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser35787

I have to agree with mike here, had RISEN and COLd, and maybe one or 2 other 'side line' tribes actually put in half the effort that Paolo had put in, Clear! would have had a hell of a bigger battle on their hands to stay at the top and keep our guys pushing forward. As it is now, we can coast to the end without any real effort. Not that I'm complaining at this point though!

DeletedUser

I have to agree with mike here, had RISEN and COLd, and maybe one or 2 other 'side line' tribes actually put in half the effort that Paolo had put in, Clear! would have had a hell of a bigger battle on their hands to stay at the top and keep our guys pushing forward. As it is now, we can coast to the end without any real effort. Not that I'm complaining at this point though!

Agreed

Risen was a good tribe back when I coduked Moogle and they had a decent duke back then "Shadow Valiance" Had they and cold joined the fight and had Paolo leading them as well I doubt Clear would be where we are and the world would be very very different. Do I think Clear would still win? Yes I do but we would know that we had been in one hell of a war.