Quick Question to Clear! Members

DeletedUser

I tried to get them to attack thats what got me blocked from mails and tjodale never replied to me again on skype :lol:

DeletedUser50733

Well sslazio may have spied but i dunno if that is true most likely is.

Ahh, time for me to tell you about that one :lol: he never once spied :icon_wink: provided me with many laughs watching you all worry about whether he was or not though! It was all a mind game, one that clearly worked well as until now you still weren't sure if he was a spy or not!

Toodles!

DeletedUser

Well it doesn't really matter as he never got given circular mails ect after he was suspected, so how did it work ? because he didn't get given info thats not exactly having it work.

We got many laughs from your Cat OP on paolo that we knew about and Clear! lost sooo many cat nukes on, literally hundreds of cat nukes hitting 100 K stacks :p

DeletedUser

sigh.. so an obvious no to fighting sslazio in a fair 1 on 1..

I almost feel like defending these in-comings.. but I won't..

Would of been nice to take him one on one though.. =/

DeletedUser

He knows he wouldn't win i expect, i don't see why clear! won't its not exactly a major thing, kick lazio and let them go.

DeletedUser

give them a 3 week fight. why not? you have other targets you could be fighting in 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

I tried to get them to attack thats what got me blocked from mails and tjodale never replied to me again on skype :lol:

that is the best thing she ever did in her tw career. The rest sucks... but I love her just for that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The sad fact is it is the best thing she has ever done which shows how crap she is.

DeletedUser

The sad fact is it is the best thing she has ever done which shows how crap she is.

I tend to agree... I am not happy with her for up and deleting one day. No warning. Just gone. Could have at least gave her account to someone to sit. Bad bad tj. No biscuit.

DeletedUser

Risen was just as poor so you can't really say anything you all were happy sitting up there nobling barbs rather than helping out NOMAD looks like your getting what you deserve though.

DeletedUser

Risen was just as poor so you can't really say anything you all were happy sitting up there nobling barbs rather than helping out NOMAD looks like your getting what you deserve though.

lol. whatever. I am only one man and I do a lot between all my worlds. Plus writing scripts. At least I am still here, which is more I can say for you... nublet.

DeletedUser

:lol: really your going over this again ?

Excuses, Excuses ,what use is it being here if you have done nothing for years = none, there is players who are 100 K that are still here does that mean they are as l33t as you too ?

Oh i was helpless i am only one person i couldn't say i know lets attack clear! and help out NOMAD we will be rimmed even if we don't attack.

You really are retarded

DeletedUser35787

I hate the fact that I find myself agreeing with mike so much lately lol.

DeletedUser

You have secretly agreed with me for years you just never realised it and posted ;)

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
original Risen wasn`t bad as tribe. maybe not most skilled players, but as tribe they were good (active). They felt under T4H attacks and many joined us.