Quick Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is this server going to be fixed soon? I am aware that I'm not the only one paying for the service that keeps breaking...

Regards,
Myself.

DeletedUser

It has been lagging for less than an hour, these sort of things happen with ANY service you use, sometimes you phone network goes down, sometimes your internet goes off for days at a time, sometimes the waiter at the restaurant doesn't serve you for ages........ and so on.

It happens, they don't do it on purpose, they go out of their way to fix it as quickly as possible, do we really need these pre-madonna reactions about paying for a service you aren't getting every time it happens? If things get that bad then they will refund you for a days service, if you aren't happy send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

If it keeps breaking then yes, I would complain. I haven't complained in the few times it has happened on this World alone before this one.

DeletedUser

If you want to complain to Tribal Wars, that is entirely your right to do so, I've always found them to be pretty reasonable. Your first step in this would be to fill in a support ticket, from previous experience of someone I know making a complaint, doing so publically only seems to hinder your chances of success, though in that situation he had threatened legal action.

DeletedUser

If I couldn't put nukes at the front of my trains because of lag I'd be raging too. Or as is happening with a friend right now he has two trains heading for his villages and is unable to snipe because of the lag. Not getting your dinner on time can't really be compared to losing a weeks worth of gaming.

DeletedUser

I am sure the TW staff would rather a thread about the complaint which is related to a lot of players rather than a lot of support tickets to go through...

DeletedUser

If you didn't get your dinner on time you might miss the show you booked to see.

The point is not that it isn't annoying, it is not that you might want to do something about it, my point is that this isn't the place to look for your resolution. This is the PnP forum for World 53, not a support ticket, not the bugs forum or general discussion section. It just seems every time we have something like this we get this spam of complaining in here, it's annoying.

I am sure the TW staff would rather a thread about the complaint which is related to a lot of players rather than a lot of support tickets to go through...

I'm sure that the TW staff would rather and understanding customer base who judge them based on their intended actions. If you want to use the forums as a basis for a complaint then fair enough, but this still isn't the right forum.

DeletedUser

Since when was this a forum dedicated to just PnPs? I thought it was one dedicated to everything happening in World53...

DeletedUser

This isn't a world 53 issue, it is a generalised server issue, yes this forum is used for the broad range of in-game happenings of World 53, but this issue is still not one of them.

EDIT: not sure about you lot, by my TW is no back up and running, seems like a very quick fix to a major problem by the TW staff, great job by them if you ask me.

DeletedUser

The point is not that it isn't annoying, it is not that you might want to do something about it, my point is that this isn't the place to look for your resolution. This is the PnP forum for World 53, not a support ticket, not the bugs forum or general discussion section. It just seems every time we have something like this we get this spam of complaining in here, it's annoying.

True enough. But venting is good for stress relief or so I heard. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

One small question. What if you were planning to snipe a train but then the server went down and you lost a village. What would tribalwars do? Im sure i would be mad.

DeletedUser

But it has happened on World 53 on more than a few occasions. It has been fixed and well done for them doing the job they are meant to do anyway...licking gets you no where GN ;)

Sumner, you need to write a stress relief book :)

DeletedUser

True enough. But venting is good for stress relief or so I heard. :icon_cool:

Lol, that is true, but so is a nice smoke, I prefer that as it doesnt make me seem whiney to others :p

One small question. What if you were planning to snipe a train but then the server went down and you lost a village. What would tribalwars do? Im sure i would be mad.

They can in extreme cases roll back the server, but rarely do, it is tough luck unfortunately.

But it has happened on World 53 on more than a few occasions. It has been fixed and well done for them doing the job they are meant to do anyway...licking gets you no where GN ;)

Sumner, you need to write a stress relief book :)

There is a difference between licking and intelligent maturity, you might see that when you get older :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think the point being made here is that Mr. CEO of InnoGames isn't sitting at home browsing the W53 forums for problems he can fix.

This isn't the right place to lodge this kind of complaint unless you just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

DeletedUser86150

Maybe we have to send less fakes and to not farm, to not surcharging the server....

Status
Not open for further replies.