Rejected by Developer Quickbar and Group Import/Export

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser103748

This would be a huge quality of life updated that I have been wanting for a long time. I personally, and I know many other people, dread having to set these things up each world. Not only that, but helping a tribemate via account sitting can be awful when you log in and they are missing a ton of necessary/useful script and groups.

A simple and easy way to quickly Import/Export multiple groups and scripts would be very useful for continuing on new worlds, and for adding important scripts/groups to accounts you are sitting. Something similar to the new import/export method for account manager construction templates could work.

Notes
  • This should NOT be tied to the specific account, such as the current "Global Template" for the quickbar, so that any number of scripts/groups can be imported/exported between accounts.
  • Should allow the user to "check" which scripts/groups they want to export and then generate code/text that can later be imported on any account.

Going a step further, it would be incredible if the functionality of this and the current features could be merged together. What I mean by this is a page that shows all of your groups/scripts/AM templates etc where you can check boxes for what you want to export, or import previously generated code/text to update your account setup.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea has been approved for voting.

Good luck!