Quickbar images

DeletedUser99127

I used to have a link to a site with 100's of quickbar icons and images that you could put beside your scipts when editting your quick bar. I have a terrible memory and can't remember the site. Could anyone point me help me or is there any site that might fit the same description?

Thanks,
Fred.

DeletedUser

He's been naughty

You gonna hang around this time nightblade?

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yurtles, hello! :)
no, i do not think so, i got new job, so i will be busy next few months.
GE... main is that you are not quiting this... as i see you are inspiration to many GFX kids on this forum.
Me... i am cool, have new job, have to work double, but job is four time more interesting then previous one, so i am great actually :) i am waiting for my kids to grow a little more and to start to play on line games :D

DeletedUser

GE... main is that you are not quiting this... as i see you are inspiration to many GFX kids on this forum. Me... i am cool, have new job, have to work double, but job is four time more interesting then previous one, so i am great actually :) i am waiting for my kids to grow a little more and to start to play on line games :D

I don't think I could ever quit graphics I just enjoy it too much and if that inspires people well ... great :D The only reason I do what I do is cause other artists inspire me, never ending cycle I suppose :p

Having an interesting job always makes it a whole load easier, like I feel like I'm only doing 3 A levels cause the 4th is graphics so it's fairly easy :D hahaha waiting for them to be old enough so you can pass your addiction on eh ;)