Quickly Cleaning The Air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is going to be very short.
Why? Because I'm still on my holiday and planning to head to another party rather soon :icon_razz:

It seems Dorin Baba accused me yesterday of something to do with guyverone some mail months old and Floritus :icon_neutral:, to be honest I don't even know where he was coming from or what his point is, but nevertheless.

That thread was deleted by an Elder as mod bashing isn't allowed on the forum.

Long story short- for those that read and flamed Dorin back.

Guyverone - Wanted advice about something which happened on W20 IG.

As with anyone needing advice/ wanting to ask a question to me, I help out and try to resolve said problem. Eg the Chrome/Safari spoiler issue a few days back/ other players who have come to me.

I then bugged an IG mod and he resolved the problem- in this case Floritus.

Nothing wrong, nothing illegal, nothing I wouldn't do for any other member. Just helping out a player in need.

Well thats it, no favoritism over Guyverone, or getting a bunch of mods to help him IG or something crazy like that :icon_confused:.

Well I'm off now.
Not that detailed, but really, nothing really to go into.
Enjoy New Years Eve all, I know I will :icon_wink:

Have fun,
Dwarveneree

DeletedUser

While I enjoy flaming and messing with peoples mind.

Dorins Post accusing you is really below the belt.

I support our mod, our mod is doing a good job on maintaining balance in the forums.

Good job Dwarvenerre:):):)

DeletedUser

Moderators are actually required to report suspected rulebreaking, so if notified of something he thinks needs looking at, that's exactly what Dwarveneree is meant to do. So just doing his job, really.

rich26ca

hey dar no worries no one actually thought that...

and the IG mod favoritism stuff is experienced by all who's ruling don't go there way...

i know i've had one but will not discuss bans here...

dar you have always been there when i had a question and even gone to mod's for me as well... don't mind him we don't... most have ignored him all together.

and before its said about me as well i have been given several infactions and warning from dar over last few months.

DeletedUser

dwarve > dorin .

end of story .

This ^^^

Dorin has been trying to get around the rules with mod bashing while still getting his point across that he doesn't like mods. It's about time something was done to stop him.

Dwarven is doing a great job here and I think even I said in that thread before it was deleted that it looked like he was just doing his job. He is a forum mod, not an IG so saying he could ban someone IG is stupid.

Keep up the good work and hope you had a good birthday Dwarven.

DeletedUser

This ^^^

Dorin has been trying to get around the rules with mod bashing while still getting his point across that he doesn't like mods. It's about time something was done to stop him.

Dwarven is doing a great job here and I think even I said in that thread before it was deleted that it looked like he was just doing his job. He is a forum mod, not an IG so saying he could ban someone IG is stupid.

Keep up the good work and hope you had a good birthday Dwarven.

Well said Rich, Sereton, and Ziggy, and Drawv like everyone else on here there was never a doubt in my mind about what you were doing for guyverone is what you would you would do for anyone else, and was completely within the scope of your duties.

We all have our moments (many would remember my mod=fail thread pre Drawv lol), but Dorin is a serial pest and deserves to be perma'd for this kind of crap.

Keep partying mate, I hope you have a great new years/birthday celebrations ":)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well said Rich, Sereton, and Ziggy, and Drawv like everyone else on here there was never a doubt in my mind about what you were doing for guyverone is what you would you would do for anyone else, and was completely within the scope of your duties.

We all have our moments (many would remember my mod=fail thread pre Drawv lol), but Dorin is a serial pest and deserves to be perma'd for this kind of crap.

Keep partying mate, I hope you have a great new years/birthday celebrations ":)

I agree with everyone here, Dwarven is by far the best mod I've ever had, and the only one who really has a personality. Dorin should be permed for this (though he is blocked right now).

@matty - Yeah, I remember that thread, and a lot of us hated you for it then, but you're one of the best posters now, however, I can't forsee Dorin doing the same.

DeletedUser

Thanks again dwarv.....by the way...

That was hilarious, hands down hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.