Quiet

DeletedUser

yeah lol... I look here now and then when I aint working :p lol... but yeah things have been pretty boring here till now it seems :lol: ha ha... Good luck for the future mate! :icon_smile:

Hello there marg :)

Its a shame you quit on us.... but real life does affect some more than others :icon_rolleyes:

By the way... things are not so quiet anymore. I came on the externals after an absence of 12 hours and found 5-6 threads ressurected

DeletedUser67615

Yes like you thought you were going to beat TSL when you were our size.

Mmmmmm...? Your point? That was a realistic view. Then half the leadership quitting for various reasons. However the biggest blow was the erkem/zeus defectors as we could of still pulled it back in my mind.

DeletedUser

Hello there marg :)

Its a shame you quit on us.... but real life does affect some more than others :icon_rolleyes:

By the way... things are not so quiet anymore. I came on the externals after an absence of 12 hours and found 5-6 threads ressurected

ha ha... yeah... lol... things seem to be getting exciting and tbh I'm really interested to see the outcome! the two TS' versus skill/anarky... should be pretty interesting... will also be interesting to see how long it takes them to make up and join forces eating the dead weight! lol... the stalemate will prob end up killing them otherwise...

Anyways I'll always root for TSB/ex-TSB even if it means supporting TSL :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

He obviously is out of the loop though...

Anarky have announced they're mass deleting. Do you think Skill? will stay around long enough to noble all those barb villages in the east?

So If the Anarky deletion goes ahead the world will pretty much be over and TSL will win by default... A nasty way to win a world eh?

DeletedUser

That really is bullsht. After all the time spent on our accounts for it to end like that. I hope this isn't true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidicarus1

Hey Marg! Glad to see your still around :)

do you chat with Szirius anymore?

DeletedUser

Anarky wouldn't do a mass-delete. I would say about half of them would defect to Skill? preferring to partake in the final war of the world. Why waste all the time spent on this world because Firey says to? Secondly I think that Firey was joking when he said they would mass-delete :p

DeletedUser89420

dmoron i think u are both right and wrong on this issue....

Anarky will never Mass Delete..... and Anarky members will never defect.... we are together for long and we won't do anything to break our brotherhood..... yes some inactivity is there due to RL issues... but beyond that we are fine thank you.... Firey is the best player i have seen here and i bet all my villas (not a big number though) if anyone can beat him 1 on 1.... entire skill has tried innumerable times to noble him out but his stats show he has outsmarted them all......

ITS VICTORY OR DEATH.........

DeletedUser

It's kinda easy to protect an account when you have multiple sits and multiple people following your lead willing to send you all their defenses. I'm not saying Firey isn't a good player, but there are better players in this world

DeletedUser89420

even if that is the case bro.... what a leader he is.... that people under him are loyal to the end..... u don't force that kind of loyalty.... it imbibes in you..... personally i will do the same needs be...... even if it means end of my time..... so u see anarky people are loyal to the end..... we will go down if needs be but never "defect".... if the decision comes from leadership, then only we act accordingly.... only tribe i can think of having such loyalty is that of yours..... (not sure of the new recruits, since "they" are mostly tribe hoppers who want to save skins...maybe i am wrong to comment on them, since i don't know the real picture, so only i can only speculate..)...

so thats it...

DeletedUser

Yes, Anarky have done well to keep the majority (however many of your newer members previously in SnM have just left) of their players. However, many have in fact left themselves, leaving their account in the hands of Anarky leadership. No it's not defecting, but it still negatively impacts your tribe.

TSL have had a few defects in our time, such as Black Wiza (kicked/quit for having PA's and disobeying leadership) and whatever that one guys name was (the one who left hoping to save 500). Our newer members aren't tribe hoppers. They were given the option to either be eaten by us, or join us. Imagine being given that opportunity in real life; Either you get shot in the head or you can join an elite club full of pretty ladies with all you can drink whiskey aswell as all you can eat salmon and steaks and such. I would pick the latter myself. TSB was doomed and they didn't really leave their tribe, seeing as quite a few of their tribe-mates followed.

DeletedUser89420

you know... a wise man would agree with you....

only a mad man will refuse such an offer.....

But when you tempt us with pretty ladies and free whiskey and salmon, u insult my queen (thegrinreefer)

u threaten us with slavery!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ANARKY.......... mu ha ha ha ha ha..........

images

(remember Leonidus of 300; he ressembles firey in many respects)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All I see is a bunch of gibberish where a picture should be..

DeletedUser

@ Dmoron thanks a lot mate I really appreciate it... Was fun playing with all of ya (even those on the other side of the fence) :icon_wink: ha ha

@ Kid: I'm alive yeah but not playing ha ha! Good to see you still around and kicking in this world! (but I kinda always knew you'd last anyway!) lol... Szi is super busy these days, but we occassionally message on FB... Think she's nearing the end of her thesis so is super stretched for time! Haven't spoken to her in about a month... She seems well though :icon_smile:

@ ghost: yeah I'm kinda outta it, but I tend to ignore all the ANARKY news and file it all away as trickery and propaganda... lol... Even though I can't see how their tactics work, they always seem to hold their own and I really doubt whether they will drop out... In fact I reckon the merger will be a cause to stay on, cos it will mean that TSL will shortly have to attack Skill's border as the only war they can logically be a part of! ANARKY then has the choice of helping out their enemies to ensure their own survival later... or... to try bring about the collapse of their old nemesis Skill and enter the final war as underdogs yet again! Would be interested to see what the decision is (assuming there is no mass delete)

Kidicarus1

Marg I think you about summed it up there. Anarky can work with TSL to win against Skill, but in effect will seal their own doom when they finally must go against TSL. Their allegiance to Firey is not a winning allegiance.

I'm interested to see how this goes myself as nothing is for sure here.