Quiet

DeletedUser

Yer i remember i made that thread and let you take the credit so you could feel loved <3

I remember teaching you how to play and be awesome, but I guess I won't let you have your tw dignity! :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have to up the PnP count of posters a bit.

Yep noticed you would love the name What! being used Bwah.

DeletedUser

That's two of 25 players, besides, didn't you quit last month?
...PS. HAA HAA! You got edited by the Cracker.
You're right, this party's over. Things are quiet because things are over. - and of course, now they are officially ending. Yes, I did quit and have stopped fighting back in-game. However, I still keep up to date here. Btw, why did I get my last post edited in this thread????? The reason for editing is "N/A". I don't even know what was edited.
Look back to the first year of this server. SRWS, Mangum iP, Puffin, ARG!, Dr. NO, SPAM/CRayn., KKND, A2A/D2D family, ~IMP~ and 47Ron all had substantial forum representation.
The reason it's so quiet is because PnP ended most of them...
Lol, that's completely true. There was that one control-freak from KKND I remember, lots of SRWS guys (probably outnumbering PuFFiN 2:1 at one point), Da Taco isn't posting anymore, neither are others from the old ARG!, no one from 47Ron, the A2A family stint was brief, Dr. NO (Emrayne, MattyJ, etc.) gone quiet, IT! guys have quit, ~IMP~ didn't have much to begin with, and the old big guns AZ Gamer and lordtrall haven't posted in a while either. Anyway, it's with good reason as I said earlier. It seems like there was a big fallout starting in the spring of this year when it was clear PnP had pretty much defeated ~IMP~ (besides the earlier fallout when there was a really boring stretch).
What? is a blatant name theft of my W19 group :-(. Way to be creative boys! /lurk
Bwah, the best explanation for our name is that UK chose it based on the fact that we simply don't care about our name. Our profile reads: "It is What it is". And, we had no idea you had any association with it. I'm sorry to say that it's also been used on W47 (http://www.twstats.com/en47/index.php?page=tribe&id=11638), 54, 57, and 58. Our identity is so useless and so late anyway that, imo, it won't matter what our name is. We'll only be remembered as the remnants of ~IMP~ who needed to escape a spy-ridden, inactive tribe with low morales.

DeletedUser

Lol, that's completely true. There was that one control-freak from KKND I remember, lots of SRWS guys (probably outnumbering PuFFiN 2:1 at one point), Da Taco isn't posting anymore, neither are others from the old ARG!, no one from 47Ron, the A2A family stint was brief, Dr. NO (Emrayne, MattyJ, etc.) gone quiet, IT! guys have quit, ~IMP~ didn't have much to begin with, and the old big guns AZ Gamer and lordtrall haven't posted in a while either.

You forgot iP :( That said, I don't even remember what happened to us. Anyway, figures PnP would win the world. They looked they would be the eventual winners, a couple of years ago so I'm not surprised

DeletedUser

yeah the account was in one of the Rons but the guy who played it back then left w21 and its been passed onto new owners since then.