Quiet

DeletedUser98649

It has gone quiet now in these externals i guess you can't talk much cos IMP have reformed a lot better and are keeping you too busy. What? you disagree? Then ACTION.

We at What? are enjoying the party we were involved in your little W21 united forum till someone started playing around with the delete key so we left even though we were enjoying the conversation/monologue with you guys, then morale got turned off and we thought you had won your discussion but then came the second mail Apologies and I for one breathed a sigh of relief how many of you Puffins/ Pandas got a buzz of adrenaline as they saw the first mail only to come crashing down when the second one arrived.

SOO what are your opininons now who do you think will fall next we have lost the leadership of the rebel armies as true leadership of Alexis has ended as many of her tribe are no longer with her and Jen101 has dissapeared from the life of IT!

P.S. Please note these views and opinion expressed by me are purely my opinions and do not neccessarily reflect the views and opinions of my tribe as a whole or the leadership of the aforesaid tribe.

:axemen:+:lightcavalry:=:booty:
:axemen:+:snob:=:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80610

Was hoping someone would make a new topic to get forum activity up again, I missed the flaming. :(
Though, I don't think IMP's reform as much to do for lack of external use as much as lack of topics to go on.

Sad about the thread in the forum being deleted.. and Jen too. Never knew her, but heard a lot about her.
Alexis just needs to make up her mind.

Lets see how far this forum goes.

PS. Why don't more from What? Post on here?
There is only a handful of people that aren't PnP/Panda

DeletedUser64451

failthread.jpg

DeletedUser

I think IT! can come some of the way back if it can regain leadership balance and morale after the loss of Jen101.
I don't think they will float long though, I hear there as some dangerous pirates in these waters. If this had been before NOw merged into PnP and IMP collapsed, they might have been able to live, but with a much more hostile east side, and the loss of the friendly south, it probably won't be long until they are pushed back further and further into the corner.

Still, they have good players, and if they can rally together they might be able to take some of What?'s land and hope for survival.

A real shame to see Jen101 leave.

DeletedUser

It has gone quiet now in these externals i guess you can't talk much cos IMP have reformed a lot better and are keeping you too busy. What? you disagree? Then ACTION.

We at What? are enjoying the party we were involved in your little W21 united forum till someone started playing around with the delete key so we left even though we were enjoying the conversation/monologue with you guys, then morale got turned off and we thought you had won your discussion but then came the second mail Apologies and I for one breathed a sigh of relief how many of you Puffins/ Pandas got a buzz of adrenaline as they saw the first mail only to come crashing down when the second one arrived.

SOO what are your opininons now who do you think will fall next we have lost the leadership of the rebel armies as true leadership of Alexis has ended as many of her tribe are no longer with her and Jen101 has dissapeared from the life of IT!

P.S. Please note these views and opinion expressed by me are purely my opinions and do not neccessarily reflect the views and opinions of my tribe as a whole or the leadership of the aforesaid tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP, Panda!
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~, What?

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,678
Side 2: 3,791
Difference: 7,887

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,238
Side 2: 96
Difference: 2,142

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,996,489
Side 2: 29,610,897
Difference: 75,385,592

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,061,613
Side 2: 872,042
Difference: 20,189,571

chart

DeletedUser

In actual response to this:
1. The person who deleted the shared forums was not of PnP/Panda! origin. Look to your own backyard for the answer to that mystery.
2. It doesn't matter that alexis and jen left. UKwildcat is 10 times the leader aaand player that those two clowns were, combined.
3. The stats show that morale doesn't matter. You are badly losing.

DeletedUser98649

Don't be mean

PS. Why don't more from What? Post on here?
There is only a handful of people that aren't PnP/Panda
Couldn't tell you but when i first joined in here saw how bad PNP/Panda owned us in discussions on here i said in IMP more ppl should come here and chat but ppl said don't bother bad for morale etc. but i think you sometimes make friends better with your enemies than allies so i come here and post and try not to annoy you guys too much

I think IT! can come some of the way back if it can regain leadership balance and morale after the loss of Jen101.

Still, they have good players, and if they can rally together they might be able to take some of What?'s land and hope for survival.

QUOTE]

Agreed i like IT! haven't heard much about how they are dealing with things yet we'll see soon enough. As too new leadership only know 10880 is doing things don't know who else is helping although know plenty of members have shown at least some leadership qualities so hopefully one of them will set things up

In actual response to this:
1. The person who deleted the shared forums was not of PnP/Panda! origin. Look to your own backyard for the answer to that mystery.
2. It doesn't matter that alexis and jen left. UKwildcat is 10 times the leader aaand player that those two clowns were, combined.
3. The stats show that morale doesn't matter. You are badly losing.

UKWildcat said:
backwards did confirm it wasn't him he has no idea who. So childish and immature.
I hope and pray it was no one from here, and I feel confident it wasn't, but if it was...I want to know. Now.

This isn't about that, this is about the shared forum with Pnp and other top tribes. This is about the thread for Jen, this was about getting to know our foes during the end game, don't you get that? Those post about Jen are gone now and can not be recovered. It wasn't just about the end game, it was so much more.
We already have looked at us and trust me in saying it wasn't.
2. I agree that was the reason she left in the first place she took a bullet having to abandon her friend becaue she disagreed with how things were going
3. Yeah alright i know we are but i'd bet 2000PP with morale gone the stats would be worse!

Calm before the STORM.

Indeed the end of the world survey has been set up I have cast my vote as have many of you i'd say it won't be long in coming

DeletedUser

I quite like the quiet actually. But hl2dmlord, I'm in WHAT?. Here's a signature post for you to show we still have a forum presence (though I couldn't tell you who this guy's in-game name is). (That is, whoever started this thread).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

I quite like the quiet actually. But hl2dmlord, I'm in WHAT?. Here's a signature post for you to show we still have a forum presence (though I couldn't tell you who this guy's in-game name is). (That is, whoever started this thread).

That's two of 25 players, besides, didn't you quit last month?

All it's ever been is PnP/Panda a few from [ex-]TA/GA, R.T.T., IT! and ViRUs.

Where is the rest of them?
Give or take 20 players post on the forums rite?

PS. HAA HAA! You got edited by the Cracker.

DeletedUser

Look back to the first year of this server. SRWS, Mangum iP, Puffin, ARG!, Dr. NO, SPAM/CRayn., KKND, A2A/D2D family, ~IMP~ and 47Ron all had substantial forum representation.
The reason it's so quiet is because PnP ended most of them...

DeletedUser64451

The TA is the only tribe we've found to continue to enjoy idle chitchat while being cleaned out. So, I guess, congratulations on not taking things too seriously :D

Seriously though, some of the best conversations I've had in-game were from TA peeps being nuked and nobled...it takes a special sort to pull that off.

DeletedUser

What? is a blatant name theft of my W19 group :-(. Way to be creative boys! /lurk

gh131

its still so much fun too poke my head in and see how the world is developing;D

DeletedUser80610

The TA is the only tribe we've found to continue to enjoy idle chitchat while being cleaned out. So, I guess, congratulations on not taking things too seriously :D

Seriously though, some of the best conversations I've had in-game were from TA peeps being nuked and nobled...it takes a special sort to pull that off.

Mmmm, them ships were tasty, ate on in the way out.

But i'a thank you :)
That's something good to be known for!