Quiet

mike62

It's gone very quiet in here, where has everyone gone the world is new and we have a stack of players in there but no One venturing in here.:icon_neutral:

zombie

Stop running players off the forums and you'll see more activity here

DeletedUser108402

Tell your clan mates to come in here then. And message other clans leaders to check the forums out. Also should have reviews of top 20 players and clan, also rate me, games, etc... Complaining gets you no where, do something about it if you want to see change.

DeletedUser

its still early, the forums will wake up a little in a few weeks or less

DeletedUser110464

Stop running players off the forums and you'll see more activity here
I would have thought someone would have said that about me :eek:

But really I blame it on all the tribes who don't allow their members to be posting on the forums.

DeletedUser102496

I would have thought someone would have said that about me :eek:

But really I blame it on all the tribes who don't allow their members to be posting on the forums.

Gotnoname doesn't listen to Tribal Rules. Tribes listen to Gotnoname Rules.

mike62

Tell your clan mates to come in here then. And message other clans leaders to check the forums out. Also should have reviews of top 20 players and clan, also rate me, games, etc... Complaining gets you no where, do something about it if you want to see change.

Complaining gets you everywhere in case you haven't noticed it has livened up and people have responded to this thread, as for tribes stopping there members from posting, that is just stupid. Every player should have the right to post what they want where they want.

Ripfin

well some tribes want to prevent anti-feelings against their tribe because of what someone posted.

DeletedUser111085

I wouldnt call having a debate why the forums is quiet really getting the forums going, afterall this thread will just die down like the rest evenually, but still conversatuin nevertheless.

Quixx69

Reaction score
i dont mind my members in here...they are free to express themselves

i believe reasons these forums are so quiet nowadays is that most average players dont even pay attention to externals anymore and the ones that do are pretty much co-players talking to each other :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Complaining gets you everywhere in case you haven't noticed it has livened up and people have responded to this thread, as for tribes stopping there members from posting, that is just stupid. Every player should have the right to post what they want where they want.
forums only get interesting when nobles are being sent

beebetter

i dont mind my members in here...they are free to express themselves

i believe reasons these forums are so quiet nowadays is that most average players dont even pay attention to externals anymore and the ones that do are pretty much co-players talking to each other :icon_rolleyes:

Who you calling average? I resent that, I am just plain Bad... Bee..

Hyborean

Reaction score
Things will heat up, then die, then heat up, die, heat up, heat up, explode in fiery waste, and die. I find good forum posts as more of a nice treat rather than something to be expected at this point. =P

Quixx69

Reaction score
Who you calling average? I resent that, I am just plain Bad... Bee..
lol, no one in particular, just majority of the players. for example: myself, i come here daily sometimes 3-4 times just to scroll thru and read comments. hardly ever do i post anything merely cause i have no opinion on most of what i see
:icon_cool:

Hyborean

Reaction score
Also, peeps may be using those newfangled chat thread things instead of good ol' forum banter. Proof that they're satan, straight from my inbox:
157gegm.png

Ripfin

wait till some wars start and we'll get propaganda posts and such, but so far this world is just very slow and such, I've only had one attack since leaving BP and that encountered a bug, its just slow.