Quietest Skirmish in History

DeletedUser

I must say that this is the quietest skirmish I have ever known. Nukes and nobles flying all over the place and not a soul is saying anything at all.

This must be the politest world ever.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, its just that no one can be bothered to post reports or talk about small skirmishes.

DeletedUser

I suppose that depends how you define small! A skirmish is not necessarily small! Its fighting without a declaration of war. Technicaly speaking I think France was having a skirmish with Germany from 1939 - 1945 as I dont think they actually ever declared war!

DeletedUser51390

No, its just that no one can be bothered to post reports or talk about small skirmishes.

I would think that thousands of incoming attacks from 3 tribes onto one tribe is more than a small skimish but hey thats just me :icon_neutral:

and yea pimp most of the forum users have just quit posting...

DeletedUser

I suppose that depends how you define small! A skirmish is not necessarily small! Its fighting without a declaration of war. Technicaly speaking I think France was having a skirmish with Germany from 1939 - 1945 as I dont think they actually ever declared war!

skirmish: noun military fight between small bodies of troops

DeletedUser

I would think that thousands of incoming attacks from 3 tribes onto one tribe is more than a small skimish but hey thats just me :icon_neutral:

and yea pimp most of the forum users have just quit posting...

Wait, wat tribes?

DeletedUser

fair enough on the defeinition of skirmish - i suppose this is a battle then? God i wish a paid attention in English comprehension

Rulerofmiddleearth

Some sort of war going on? And I haven't been invited?

Rulerofmiddleearth

Noobs aren't invited. Sorry mate :icon_confused:

IFY's well-timed diplomatic skills strike again!

Guess you dont share thewall's concern about the current development.

But if you go by the expression; the more the merrier,then by all means keep it up.

DeletedUser

I have to leave this thread lol, i may start gettin aggrivated:icon_evil:

Neversleeps

Omg, 2 secs, like it makes a diff lol

I would really rather not get involved in this PnP stuff. I am not going to go into who sends what and how fast they can do it.

But there is a huge difference between, a .300-.500 train and a 2-3 second train. If your sending a 2-3 second train at me, it is uber easy to split that train.

Even if that village was offense that was targeted by nobles, I could just bring 200 LC and 100 ram back into that village and boom, you just split the train. I mean if you told me that you failed to split a 2-3 second train, I am going to fall out of my chair laughing and tell you to quit tw.

Even players that have not split before I am sure could do it, especially since the size of players now. With players with 100-200 villages, all you need to do, is send troops from another village or bring troops back into a village. You would have hundreds of trys.