Quietest Skirmish in History

DeletedUser

Hmm... sounds like he was actually a good guy. Sad I didn't get to know him properly.

Lukasi was really cool. I mailed him all the time. He had a very keen sense of the other tribes. I wish I had grabbed his email address.

@Wall Yeah you grabbed that vil back, my support was way late. But I am keeping the other one jabroni ;) Not bad for 130 hour trains...

DeletedUser51390

Lukasi was really cool. I mailed him all the time. He had a very keen sense of the other tribes. I wish I had grabbed his email address.

@Wall Yeah you grabbed that vil back, my support was way late. But I am keeping the other one jabroni ;) Not bad for 130 hour trains...

lol did i attack the other with anything other than fakes...i really cant remember lol..i just started throwing some troops around to say hi im here even if i was only on the acount for about 2 hours or so :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeah now ive gotta go through the hassle of getting the support pulled blah blah good job jabroni.

DeletedUser51390

heheh ive had to do the same thing with guav retaking the villages of of king willy i nobled for him.

ti gotg 3 out of 4 i was aiming for.all landed within the same few seconds. ONe nuke/train died sadly and one village was nobled 30 seconds after the others which really had me peeved :(

you know when you spend all the time coordinating to take your targets in the same second but the nuke gets stubborn and doesnt go through yso you have to cancel your train and resend making him arrive fashionably late:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Yeah, what is it in this world? That's happened to me several times -- I go through the whole planner and set things up and then the next day I login to find my nuke arrives after my train.

DeletedUser

th attack planner makes everythin arrive at the same time, so if there is slight human error, then that accounts for the delay,

DeletedUser

LOL -- I mean that I can set up and send the attacks and everything is perfectly fine, and the next day when it's too late to recall them my nuke has swapped places with my first two nobles. This has happened to me twice, and to aylus in my tribe as well -- other people have complained that the server for this world does funny things like that for a long time. Some of you may remember back in the springtime when TheMonkey was complaining about noble trains or attacks disappearing?

I even looked back at my old messages and found this from TheMonkey:
Private Message: Re: re the server issue themonkey

post_old.gif
2009,March 27th, 15:00 Top Hi Domin8trix,

As ender requested I put the request in the bug thread of the general section of the forum, but in true TW administrative style it has been ignored thus far :|

I hope they do sort this out because its going to ruin the server once massive co-ops get going :icon_confused:

So this server has had issues for a long time.

DeletedUser

LOL -- I mean that I can set up and send the attacks and everything is perfectly fine, and the next day when it's too late to recall them my nuke has swapped places with my first two nobles. This has happened to me twice, and to aylus in my tribe as well -- other people have complained that the server for this world does funny things like that for a long time. Some of you may remember back in the springtime when TheMonkey was complaining about noble trains or attacks disappearing?

I even looked back at my old messages and found this from TheMonkey:

So this server has had issues for a long time.
I was sitting an account that had nobles incoming from Aylus. I noticed that the nukes had landed after the nobles. I just put that down to human error though.

DeletedUser51390

th attack planner makes everythin arrive at the same time, so if there is slight human error, then that accounts for the delay,

can yuou send 1 second trains?

It seems to happen to those of us who can...my trains generally fally in around .500ms and im finding them going in reverse sometimes.

No im not putting them in the reverse order and sendinghtem wrong, its a glitch of some sort in the server that makes them go in reverse from time to time..Normally I would blame the lag on my computer for the problem but when it hasnt happened on any other world and its happening to many players in this world only i believe that throws out the human error.

P.s. I have seen asylus send his trains aswell and there are generally sub 1 second trains...some slip through a lil over but in genreal ive seen them well timed

DeletedUser

I was sitting an account that had nobles incoming from Aylus. I noticed that the nukes had landed after the nobles. I just put that down to human error though.
I mailed Dom whining like a little kid immediately after ;) I pushed the button when I had planned, but it lagged out for a couple seconds when normally things are pretty immediate. A couple seconds will obviously ruin things. Honestly, my biggest worry was that you were going to see the screwup and pre-noble the vil so I would end up nuking myself.

With that said, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there weren't any snipe attempts. At the time I started launching, there was still no sign of life/defense coming from the account. Once I read that people were more actively sitting the account, I started sweating the compositions of the trains I put together, which left them pretty vulnerable to sniping.

DeletedUser

I mailed Dom whining like a little kid immediately after ;) I pushed the button when I had planned, but it lagged out for a couple seconds when normally things are pretty immediate. A couple seconds will obviously ruin things. Honestly, my biggest worry was that you were going to see the screwup and pre-noble the vil so I would end up nuking myself.

With that said, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there weren't any snipe attempts. At the time I started launching, there was still no sign of life/defense coming from the account. Once I read that people were more actively sitting the account, I started sweating the compositions of the trains I put together, which left them pretty vulnerable to sniping.
To be honest, I really couldn't be bothered. I was organizing attacks on my actual W33 account and on other worlds and felt they took priority.

I logged onto the account; saw the incomings, closed the window and I was like "I didn't see anything..." :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good to see The "quiet Skirmish has picked up pace!!

I will get a few sats up.
All these will be from "forever" considering there was barely any skirmishes before hand....

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX HAWKS Hawk$ Watch! LEGION REHAB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Who?
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 468
Side 2: 325
Difference: 143

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,786,100
Side 2: 1,845,773
Difference: 940,327

image.php

TOTAL WAR STATS

This comparison couldnt be closer! (bear i took both these tribes into account considering the merge)

Side 1:
Tribes: Watch! LEGION
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 278
Side 2: 276
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 1,645,909
Side 2: 1,610,914
Difference: 34,995

image.php

Got to say im pretty pleased with these stats!! (Hmmm..... 8 of the 14 conquers are against myself...Thank you Druss!!:icon_redface: lol

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX REHAB
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 12
Difference: 102

image.php

Side 1: 697,048
Side 2: 73,723
Difference: 623,325

image.php

And the last set here. For Hawks and Hawk$.

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS Hawk$
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 37
Difference: 39

image.php

Side 1: 443,143
Side 2: 161,136
Difference: 282,007

image.php

And this is just for IFY, total conquers for the MONTH in the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION Watch!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: IFeelYou

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 27
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 150,568
Side 2: 190,517
Difference: 39,949

image.php

Pleasr remember that these are stats, and math dosent make a tribe or a player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my best single gap is 29ms so i guess that would be a yes :p

Is that not illegal now days?

I thought the limit was .150 of a second for a train?
And .029 x 4 = 0.116...

Just wondering if i need some clarification.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

it is not illegal as a 1 off... 29ms +60msX3 is OK :) but it happened due to an internet crash lol

Tabs open - interet crashes... click all 5-6 tabs in corrct order. When net kicks in = <150ms train. Nothing illegal :p

DeletedUser

it is not illegal as a 1 off... 29ms +60msX3 is OK :) but it happened due to an internet crash lol

Tabs open - interet crashes... click all 5-6 tabs in corrct order. When net kicks in = <150ms train. Nothing illegal :p

Awesome, good to know someting good comes out of a comp crash. :p

DeletedUser51390

ah poo brett you didnt add dismissals from watch or who?

Side 1:
Players: soul12

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION Watch!
Players: Adinall SnapBK nunchaka sardanpavlov

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 311
Difference: 9

image.php

Side 1: 1,856,261
Side 2: 1,833,335
Difference: 22,926

image.php

now just to shed some light on the stats pre legion merge for watch!

Side 1:
Players: soul12

Side 2:
Tribes: Watch!
Players: Adinall SnapBK nunchaka sardanpavlov

Side 1: 248
Side 2: 90
Difference: 158

image.php

Side 1: 1,396,703
Side 2: 500,121
Difference: 896,582

image.php

Yes i kept souls in there for watch! although the only reason there was success on him was do to the constant onslaught from Legion which as I said did impress me.

on a side note. Gualterios of watch! went down much faster and was only 200k or so less then souls. We dropped him to under 150k before legion could take souls to under 500k while our attacks started much later

DeletedUser

If i added the dismissals it would be a nightmare. lol

At the end of the day both Who? and Legion have "gangbanged" players, and theres nothing wrong with that. Its just good sence gaming to do this.

What i want to see is a player that dosent quit after qetting some punishment... Both from Who? and the alliance... Large players that have fought there way from 800000 to 40000 points there has been none....

DeletedUser51390

If i added the dismissals it would be a nightmare. lol

At the end of the day both Who? and Legion have "gangbanged" players, and theres nothing wrong with that. Its just good sence gaming to do this.

What i want to see is a player that dosent quit after qetting some punishment... Both from Who? and the alliance... Large players that have fought there way from 800000 to 40000 points there has been none....

egh while there may not have been players getting knocked down to nearly nothing and walkeing way there have been a few players HOGES for one who had nearly 800 incomnig attacks and kept a lvl head about things. I cn say the same for Deadly and Dravigas aswell from who?

there are many players in the tribe who have had quite the battle and have wone some and lsot some.

From Hawks I would like to extend a shout out to PimpF for doing the same. He and Hoges took turns sending about 10-15 nukes on each other with lil to show for it.. of course you cant tell do to the villages still being in there own hands therefor not appeareing on the stats

Also you mentioned "gangbanging" members.. I dont consider a joint player OP by one tribe a gangbanging, its a tribe doing what there supposed to.

However two tribes attacking one player in an OP would be gangbanging in my opinion...It doesn't bother me as all is fair in war and we are at war with all of the tribes involved in the attacks on Souls, just smart thinking oon their end to involve eachother.

EDIT. One player from Who? was completely Rimmed. he defended many attacks against legion but in the end not enough support could get there fast enough from there relentless assult and he was wiped out. he now sits on the rim with under 1k point itching to get nobles to get back into things lol.. That would be Connerboy. :icon_wink:

That shows dedication right there. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Connerboy lol... actually connerboy did Legion the kindness of emptying his villages by sending all his troops as long distance nukes (even the defensive ones) at Balkan Warrior and about 3-4 other DETOX members.

Apparently when he lost 5 villages overnight to Legion, he decided to go down fighting DETOX instead of LEGION.

Of course, when we saw the incomings we told LEGION which vills they were coming from -- they scouted, all were empty, and they nobled the villages before Conner's troops landed. I must say it was quite considerate of connerboy to do that for Legion.