Quillon/Teh Good Cookie

DeletedUser

Well this is weird, I haven't been on TW in about a year, haven't played properly in over 3 and yet here I am.

However, simply, I'm wondering, are Quillon (I'm guessing more than one player) and Teh Good Cookie (forum account), still the same guy? Just he's an real life friend and there is some important news people should know about him, if the owner of the accounts is still the original guy.

So if anybody knows, please could you inform me?

Thanks.

DeletedUser97405

no teh good cookie plays on the Teh Good Cookie04 account i believe, used 2 be zachh17.

DeletedUser

Ahh this is so confusing, do you know who he plays with on that account (assuming its not by himself)?

akirk541

He plays the account attackia just said "Teh Good Cookie04" he had the name changed to suit him

DeletedUser

Ok, well I believe his tribe now knows, but regrettably, he will no longer be able to play TW, with immediate effect.

egoehring

Yesterday was not a good day when i found out. he will truly be missed.

DeletedUser

I am really sorry to hear about the news. As much as he was my biggest foe in the game. Probably because he outplayed me and its hard to accept defeat. Well may he rest in peace and I hope his family a speedy recovery from this.

bluenile23

im in shock over all this.
part of me thinks ....no way... can,t be true.
it sadness me so much.
in the years of playing TW i have lost a few friends to death.
but this ones the hardest to handle for me.
he was so young.
if there really is a god. id like to know (((WHY)))
my heart and prayers goes out to his family and friends.

dam it .....i only talked to you the other day on skype .
we joked around.

im sorry everyone
i can,t handle this .

-Nightrider-

im in shock over all this.
part of me thinks ....no way... can,t be true.
it sadness me so much.
in the years of playing TW i have lost a few friends to death.
but this ones the hardest to handle for me.
he was so young.
if there really is a god. id like to know (((WHY)))
my heart and prayers goes out to his family and friends.

dam it .....i only talked to you the other day on skype .
we joked around.

im sorry everyone
i can,t handle this .

its really hard to believe and blue i feel the same way, not sure what to think here, my heart and prayers goes out to his family and friends.

DeletedUser89573

I do not Know what happened other than apparently he has passed, May God comfort his family.

DeletedUser

I was wondering why he hadn't spoken with me on skype for a couple days before I found out, it is truly tragic that a life ends so abruptly. His memory will live on, at least in our eternal banter both public and private.

Rest in forever awesomeness my friend.

-Knut

DeletedUser

A total shock.
He will be missed for sure.
Prayers go out to his family.
R.I.P Cookie

DeletedUser

Thankyou all for paying your respects to Ollie/Cookie both on here and on facebook, I'm pleased I was able to remember that he played TW and all of the friends that he inevitably made on here. Once again, thankyou.

RedEagle59

I am very sad to see such a young and bright person disappear like this,even that his memory will stay with all of us that played and talked with him,,always pleasant and cheerfull.

R.I.P Ollie and i wish your family a quick recovery in this time of pain.

AE-aussieeagle

DeletedUser

I'm still shocked :|

No words. Great friend, always laughing. King of procrastination. Rest in peace. It saddens me very very much to see him go.

To you Ollie:
Wish you were here

DeletedUser

ah geez,im so sorry to here about such a young and fun lad falling so soon in life.sorry to the friends he shared his TW life with and truly sorry to his family.my prayers go out to you

aka:steve steptoe