Quillon/Teh Good Cookie

egoehring

Ollie's funeral was today. But if his facebook is any indication at all, his life was well celebrated by family and friends. RIP Ollie.

DeletedUser

As mentioned, Cookie/Ollie's funeral service was yesterday. I was there and it was a truly wonderful celebration of his life, fitting of such a great guy and a good friend. It was attended by all of his friends and family, even those friends who had naturally drifted away from him over the last couple of years, including myself. There must have been almost, if not more than 100 people in attendance.

Believe it or not, Ollie's passion for TW actually got a mention. Ollie's family informed the speaker of all his hobbies, including his writing and passion for history and left-wing politics. Of course, the 'fantasy world which he oft emerged himself in to indulge his passion for strategy and diplomacy' (as close a quote as I can remember) got a mention, as I'm sure he would have loved it to have done.

I am so pleased that he has had such a positive reaction from players and friends on this game and also that I was able to inform you all of the sad news.

Just to put your minds at rest, the cause of Ollie's passing was the fact that he was affected by a muscular disease - muscular dystrophy. And although the passing was shocking and unexpected despite the condition, and although it is not pleasant to speak of the cause, I hope that it will put your minds to rest, as it has mine - at least in some way.

Rest in Peace, Oliver Marshall Clark.

DeletedUser

all the forum brings is bad news, this is why i stopped reading them till today

will miss you ollie, prayers to your family

me102

It is always tragic to lose someone. I hope Ollies family is well prayers are with your family

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As mentioned, Cookie/Ollie's funeral service was yesterday. I was there and it was a truly wonderful celebration of his life, fitting of such a great guy and a good friend. It was attended by all of his friends and family, even those friends who had naturally drifted away from him over the last couple of years, including myself. There must have been almost, if not more than 100 people in attendance.

Believe it or not, Ollie's passion for TW actually got a mention. Ollie's family informed the speaker of all his hobbies, including his writing and passion for history and left-wing politics. Of course, the 'fantasy world which he oft emerged himself in to indulge his passion for strategy and diplomacy' (as close a quote as I can remember) got a mention, as I'm sure he would have loved it to have done.

I am so pleased that he has had such a positive reaction from players and friends on this game and also that I was able to inform you all of the sad news.

Just to put your minds at rest, the cause of Ollie's passing was the fact that he was affected by a muscular disease - muscular dystrophy. And although the passing was shocking and unexpected despite the condition, and although it is not pleasant to speak of the cause, I hope that it will put your minds to rest, as it has mine - at least in some way.

Rest in Peace, Oliver Marshall Clark.

I don't play this world but it's very touching to read peoples contributions to someone who was obviously very well thought of. Thoughts go out to all those he left behind in rl and online x

http://www.justgiving.com/remember/18885/Oliver Marshall-Clark

DeletedUser

I didn't know him, and I don't believe I know anybody who did, it's been a long time since I've played.
It's a sad thing, to hear that somebody so young and obviously talented has lost his life.
Thoughts go out to everybody who knew him, his friends, his family etc.
May he rest in peace.

DeletedUser

sad to here about this i talked to the zachh17 account quite alot while i played 28 and it's sad to her that he has gone, you'll be missed mate