Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54064

[spoil]
anita_2_big.jpg
[/spoil]

Yah, many had said they will, still returned mwhaha, he's hooked :lol:

valk

greeing with valk here. cele's got the thickest skin of almost anyone here. and i think it's awful if he's not quitting and a loss to w36 if he is.

moreover. this could just be a move to make the public hate him and satrt a ear without him actually doing anything. i really doubt he really is.

ITS NOT AIMED AT CELEBREUS ITS AIMED AT KING JOKE THE LIZZARD THE REASON I QUOTED HIS POST THEN SAID IT.

/me loves cele

DeletedUser

If he quits, it would be a big loss to w36. You need many characters in a story and he is a key figure. Sad day indeed.

DeletedUser53562

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with a rumoured gang bang. History repeating itself - the going gets rough and Cele gets going. :icon_redface:

But in any case, you know I wish you the best Celebear. <3 I'll need some good farms in W43! :lol:

DeletedUser

ITS NOT AIMED AT CELEBREUS ITS AIMED AT KING JOKE THE LIZZARD THE REASON I QUOTED HIS POST THEN SAID IT.

okay but there's no need to bold shout valk. use your inside voice :)

DeletedUser

wait wait wait.... Unknwn is now called XVI-2. tthis shows something!

DeletedUser

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with a rumoured gang bang. History repeating itself - the going gets rough and Cele gets going. :icon_redface:

But in any case, you know I wish you the best Celebear. <3 I'll need some good farms in W43! :lol:

LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

[11/7/2009 4:58:58 PM] Celebreus: There is no one that can challenge my power (shake)
[11/7/2009 4:59:05 PM] Celebreus: I own world 36.

Can i take over this new position that youll be vacating as owner of world 36 then plz?

DeletedUser

[11/7/2009 4:58:58 PM] Celebreus: There is no one that can challenge my power (shake)
[11/7/2009 4:59:05 PM] Celebreus: I own world 36.

Can i take over this new position that youll be vacating as owner of world 36 then plz?

/Ego bashing senses tingling again... Hmmm...

:icon_surprised: When the hell did you own W36...? I'm sure Wizzy would help you stick that head where it belongs :icon_wink:

mvvm

ill believe it when i see those villas go grey in one week

what is all this smack talking on public forums by the biggest delusional ego in all of tw, and then to say i quit?

all that talk then doesnt even stick around, and i dont even get the honor of having a few nukes suicided into me

what a great leader, telling ppl how he is dominating the world and making all sorts of promises

funny90.jpg

pffft...

well if you really are gone... change your handle and pretend youre a noob wherever you restart

i just feel sorry for all the nubcakes you suckered

Status
Not open for further replies.