Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

all that talk then doesnt even stick around, and i dont even get the honor of having a few nukes suicided into me

You want me to send nukes at you on 100+ hour trips, so they can hit heavily stacked walls that won't even lower them one level, so you can get an OD boost to make yourself believe you're a good player? :lol:

This reply is courtesy of StewyHax. :icon_redface:

mvvm

Any further flames won't be responded too- but feel free to do so.

blah blah blah... :icon_redface:

/Ego bashing senses tingling again... Hmmm...

:icon_surprised: When the hell did you own W36...? I'm sure Wizzy would help you stick that head where it belongs :icon_wink:

right here:

funny102.jpg

DeletedUser

Goodbye and best of luck.

I for one enjoyed our forum confrontations :icon_razz:

I gained a greater respect for you from your ingame actions. Best of luck in w41, just don't expect a different result 6 months down the track :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lies.

Cya some time in the future cele

And valk, I miss your posts :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

And the point of this thread was what exactly?

to get your underlings to repeatedly tell you that you will be missed and how great a player you are, to already boost your massively over-inflated ego..

they will keep having to make this world bigger to accomodate your head!

DeletedUser

Everyone makes goodbye threads, though your point about his ego rings true.

DeletedUser

but its a fake, thats the point i am making.

these fake threads should be infracted...

I feel this thread has escalated further from the point than I anticipated, I quit simply because of this childish behavior, it seems after I go it still continues, therefore I am not to blame? Or is it because the subject revolved around me?

Let's welcome brisr to the forums peoples, the player whose being rimmed by Unkwn and can't take it, sorry bud :icon_cry: My members overpowered me.. I tried to stop them.. :icon_cry:

He also tried to blackmail me, which turned around to him being reported for several offenses which will not be gone into with detail over the forums.

Every player of my caliber to my knowledge makes leaving threads, am I not allowed to make one? I don't think I'm being bigheaded or egotistical at all when I say I'm a great player, half the world has told me I am themselves, do I not deserve to go out with a nice leaving thread myself?

Thanks the stooge, Valk, Caveman and several others for making my leave of world 36 forums nice <3 x

Only one person has asked the most obvious question so far.

[spoil][08/11/2009 20:03:10] Caveman: :O :O quiting the forums or ig[/spoil]

Also, King Joke The Lizards conversations were not fake, I want to play the game, not constantly fight people on the publics, there are several reasons why people bash me;

- Jealous that people quit more around me than them. (Nudist <3) Although Nudypoo doesn't bash me for it.
- Can't take the fact I'm more popular. (The people who say "Your a cele suckup")
- Love/hate relationship (kamari/caveman)
- They are simply bored. (alllah)
- They have nothing better to do. (MvvM)

I could name more, and now I'm probably going to be bashed again because I said I wasn't going to reply, ah well, the world lives on.

I also may return to the politics of world 36, Apollo Creed quit boxing and then came back to fight Drago :icon_razz: Even though he died during his conquest, some people are born to out with the way they lived so to speak. That is all, for now. :icon_surprised:

Caveman 10345

I also may return to the politics of world 36, Apollo Creed quit boxing and then came back to fight Drago :icon_razz: Even though he died during his conquest, some people are born to out with the way they lived so to speak. That is all, for now. :icon_surprised:

I saw that, It was very sad :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

im not sure where i said in my post anything about the attacks your tribe have coming my way..

as to being rimmed , i think not..60 hours you have sent over 500 attacks, and i have lost what 6 of my most outlying villages.

and as to defend my honour, yes i made one mistake when taking over somones account, he carried on without my knowledge and nobled two villages....

so yes i indeed broke the rules, for which no doubt i shall be punished..

but at least i can admit to mine, you and your tribe, well five of you anyway, have been having gifted villages pushed at you for months....

but as i have learnt on this world, it seems to be , not what you know, but who you know, as no service requests get answered unless they come from the big players

DeletedUser

So the noobs continue. Very well, I shall see my thread to the end.

im not sure where i said in my post anything about the attacks your tribe have coming my way..

as to being rimmed , i think not..60 hours you have sent over 500 attacks, and i have lost what 6 of my most outlying villages.

You don't need to mention the attacks, it's obvious the only reason you're trying to make me look bad if because of them, you were a nobody to these forums before you blackmailed me and we attacked you.

Obviously you're not going to be rimmed overnight when only 2 players are nobling you, and they are hardly paying any attention to a player like yourself (who sends me 77 attacks from 2 villages)

and as to defend my honour, yes i made one mistake when taking over somones account, he carried on without my knowledge and nobled two villages....

I said several offenses, not just one. Do not discuss rules over the forums, I'm sure the moderator that speaks with you will let you know what you have done.

but at least i can admit to mine, you and your tribe, well five of you anyway, have been having gifted villages pushed at you for months....

We have not had any pushed accounts, for those who don't know; Brisr thinks if you take a player who nobles barbs, then that player is obviously nobling them to build up for you.

Hence- every one who nobles barb noblers are pushers.

but as i have learnt on this world, it seems to be , not what you know, but who you know, as no service requests get answered unless they come from the big players

Get over yourself. :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.