Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

read this very carefully....are you ready, i shall try to explain for the umpteenth time, (sigh)

if a player starts gifting you the barbs he has nobled then built up for you, he cannot continue to noble any more....your player did, for months

is that clear enough for you?

and as for get over myself, i have had a service request unanawered from the 25th of october, yet your tribe gets a player banned within a day, how is that??

DeletedUser

read this very carefully....are you ready, i shall try to explain for the umpteenth time, (sigh)

if a player starts gifting you the barbs he has nobled then built up for you, he cannot continue to noble any more....your player did, for months

is that clear enough for you?

Incorrect.

webinc was being nobled out of -V-, Unkwn has been at war with -V- since I created, mmkay?

I don't see how Unkwn nobling webinc, and then webinc trying to noble barbs while we noble him is called pushing.

Unless he "willingly" gave us his villages, which I see no evidence of, your point is completely invalid.

brisr949 said:
and as for get over myself, i have had a service request unanawered from the 25th of october, yet your tribe gets a player banned within a day, how is that??

Asking these questions are violating the forum rules. Please refrain from it.

DeletedUser

Incorrect.

webinc was being nobled out of -V-, Unkwn has been at war with -V- since I created, mmkay?

I don't see how Unkwn nobling webinc, and then webinc trying to noble barbs while we noble him is called pushing.

Unless he "willingly" gave us his villages, which I see no evidence of, your point is completely invalid.

then you have nothing to worry about then!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.