Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I regret to inform this world that I am quitting it. I know it has been a long and fulfilling journey riding the big pizza wheel of TW success on w53 but I figured I would quit while I was ahead and leave it at that. To all my hating and deplorable fans I bid ado. You are the people I never want to meet and the person I would hate to sit beside on the bus. You have inspired me to despise your guts.

May all of your worst nightmares come true!

William Birkin

DeletedUser75995

lolz :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I regret to inform this world that I am quitting it. I know it has been a long and fulfilling journey riding the big pizza wheel of TW success on w53 but I figured I would quit while I was ahead and leave it at that. To all my hating and deplorable fans I bid ado. You are the people I never want to meet and the person I would hate to sit beside on the bus. You have inspired me to despise your guts.

May all of your worst nightmares come true!

William Birkin

Lolwho?
Lolwut?
Lolwhy?
Lolwhatever D:
Lolbai.
Lolnub.
Awesome troll is awesome.

DeletedUser

This guy just seems to full of hate. I really feel like you all might have pushed him over the edge. Must have been a horrible feeling falling from such great heights. :icon_wink:

darkaniken2

Guys, I realize this is all fun and games, but suggesting a player should harm themselves in real life is not acceptable.

qwertyu

Or maybe move it to off-topic. Personally enjoy the thread, except the suicide statements, some people take offense to that because they have friends in those situations.

It's not even worth of getting moved to the off-topic section.

DeletedUser

I think that this should be stickied in honor of the emo player that won the world before it was made and then promptly quit. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

He was one of the best players world 53 ever known guys, so a little more respect please.

Status
Not open for further replies.