Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am informing all of you that I am quitting Tribal Wars. I made a lot of good friends and I hope to keep them. I have grown tired of TW and don't have the time for it. And TW is now full of rookies and dishonorable players. Good luck to *TLA*, Grind!, Bump!, and WST. May the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

I think most in world 29 feel the same way as yourself.Best of luck in real life though.

DeletedUser62494

I am informing all of you that I am quitting Tribal Wars. I made a lot of good friends and I hope to keep them. I have grown tired of TW and don't have the time for it. And TW is now full of rookies and dishonorable players. Good luck to *TLA*, Grind!, Bump!, and WST. May the best tribe win.

Tis all very true. Good luck in the real world and advise your fellows that its best if they start playing honest. We are sick of their accounts being unattackable.

DeletedUser62494

Kinda refering to you guys.

Lol and thats without one iota of proof. Where as we have plenty of proof to back my statement. Please refrain from slagging TLA in the forums when you have nothing to back your statement. Just ask the panther account, or maybe the Irake account, or how bout icklepickle to name just a few.

DeletedUser87372

GL in RL.

To mightyquin, perhaps we do, but what does that make you? LOL

DeletedUser

I just don't like the fact that all the mods and tw people back you guys up all the time. But I don't really care. Good luck to you guys.

DeletedUser79621

They back us up how exactly? If someone breaks the rules then they should and will be punished.

DeletedUser87372

We have had people punished in the past and we have just rolled with it, as opposed to blaming our enemy for telling on us ("underhanded tactics"). We have learned the rules to this game and don't often make rule break mistakes anymore, as I can't remember anyone having villas removed from them in 2011.

For the benefit of all in Grind! Family (WST, TC, NnNN, HaHa, etc.) the rules are clearly outlined in the general forums, we would much rather you not get banned as it is a period of time that we cannot attack you, which is really annoying. Beyond that we would love to have someone to fight who is willing to fight back, and thus far (for the most part) this war has felt like a war on Barb's as there has been very little retaliation.

DeletedUser62494

I just don't like the fact that all the mods and tw people back you guys up all the time. But I don't really care. Good luck to you guys.

Aw they back us up? Maybe thats because we haven't done anything wrong. I guess that might just blow your mind.

DeletedUser

Are you serious?
They go after us all the time ask many here about the flame wars with bert and what the mods were doing to us while he got away with everything. I play by the rules short and simple and even though some of our enemies has not we still destroy them. I have never wronged any one, I do exactly what I say I will do which is destroy my enemies, so suck it up and fight or hit delete like many of the sore losers has done in the past. I will say good luck to you guys since you are the ones who will need it if you stay on this world against us.

DeletedUser

It is not allowed to discuss moderation (in-game as well as forum) on the public world forums. If you feel that an issue arose which was treated unfairly by the staff you can make use of either the Forum Moderation Discussion or the In-Game Moderation Discussion forum sections. Please note to not discuss any specific cases, but to censor such information in a way that will not break any rules.

Thread locked for derailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.