quixver merges with feverient

DeletedUser4616

in keeping with the merge trend on these forums, quixver is proud to announce an imminent merger with feverient.

and no folks - this is not a 'diplomatic' merger. rather it will be a militaristic merger where all of feverient's villages will be merged with mine. this merge will be a recurring occurence and with each restart - feverient's new village will be added to the conglomerate, till he quits world 8 or quits posting trash on the forum.

all those tired of the gibberish that feverient writes up and in favor of this merger - say aye.

DeletedUser

It is no more trash than the Christmas present thread -.- :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4616

Is this r4p3?

shhh - i prefer to refer to it as surprise s3*.

attentionwhorebeachsv1.jpg

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: This can only be a sponsored assassintation designed to deprive me of my status as this world's most eminent merger predicter

DeletedUser

quix are u close enought to him? if u need a prenoble or something ...

DeletedUser4616

:icon_eek: This can only be a sponsored assassintation designed to deprive me of my status as this world's most eminent merger predicter

your constant rubbish annoys me. every single thread on this forum appears to have your tripe in it. it sickens me. and i think i speak for most of the w8 forum users when i say -

Die-Tupac.jpg

quix are u close enought to him? if u need a prenoble or something ...

180 hours by noble :(
every little bit helps, thank you!

DeletedUser

look at it this way feverient , when you are killed you will be remembered :icon_biggrin: .. unless it happens fast then you won`t be :icon_neutral:

RUN feverient .. RUN :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm all for nobling him, repeatedly, but there is a slight problem....it won't shut him up, he can still post here :(

DeletedUser

Aye,

Hell, me and Brisk and Tvirus and Stumac will donate a nuke and a few nobles. I will round up the boys!

We are in continent 33 btw

DeletedUser

your constant rubbish annoys me. every single thread on this forum appears to have your tripe in it. it sickens me. and i think i speak for most of the w8 forum users when i say -

Die-Tupac.jpg

How quaint :)

Aye,

Hell, me and Brisk and Tvirus and Stumac will donate a nuke and a few nobles. I will round up the boys!

We are in continent 33 btw

The conspiracy unveiled! It is your desire to provoke war between Davoe and Suigen in order to scupper any merger plans it may have with KNT! Villains! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

regardless of whether its someone intentions to provoke war with davoe and there allies, suigen, doesnt matter, its upto leadership and leadership alone, and there not going to let other people's words make there mind up, we know our leadership does the right thing and are fully trusted to do the right thing regardless of what other people say and whatever they ever decide is law XD

dont be so paranoid because north members have joined and might say nasty things about you. there now your allies ;)

anyways back on topic, not sure whether it would stop his ramblings but go for it if you must.

DeletedUser

regardless of whether its someone intentions to provoke war with davoe and there allies, suigen, doesnt matter, its upto leadership and leadership alone, and there not going to let other people's words make there mind up, we know our leadership does the right thing and are fully trusted to do the right thing regardless of what other people say and whatever they ever decide is law XD

dont be so paranoid because north members have joined and might say nasty things about you. there now your allies ;)

anyways back on topic, not sure whether it would stop his ramblings but go for it if you must.

Attack me on Classic instead, nobody bothers :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

in keeping with the merge trend on these forums, quixver is proud to announce an imminent merger with feverient.

and no folks - this is not a 'diplomatic' merger. rather it will be a militaristic merger where all of feverient's villages will be merged with mine. this merge will be a recurring occurence and with each restart - feverient's new village will be added to the conglomerate, till he quits world 8 or quits posting trash on the forum.

all those tired of the gibberish that feverient writes up and in favor of this merger - say aye.

Just when i turn my back on you lot this is what you start doing!

You start to *ss rape "innocent" attention whores, and take over the villages on which they have worked for so long to decorate, and build up to 12355 points.

Well that's it I'm out and i won't stand in your way, so go ahead and break the heart of that poor little girl.

Regards, Samun