R.I.P isn't SooFly (Decleration)

DeletedUser

SooFly declares war on R.I.P (If it wasn't already clear, then here's the official stuff)

Big bad R.I.P threatened us, saying how fast we would be nobled, and how big and bad there nukes are,
RIPthinks.jpg

We didnt talk about how bad we were gunna "Own" R.I.P, but there nukes will come at us, and we will raise our leg in defense :D It'll look something like this
SoFlyOwnsRIP.jpg

Yea we may have fumbled the ball or given them good field position, but it looks like the star player may be out for the season ;) In other words, once they loss all the offense they own, what can they do? The best defense is a kick to the nuts. And on that note i'll whip out the war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: SooFly
Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.P

Timeframe: Last month (SooFly has only been around for 2 weeks.)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 269,524
Side 2: 0
Difference: 269,524

chart

[sarcasm] Well R.I.P your keeping your word about "owning" us. [/sarcasm]

Goodluck.

DeletedUser

*LOL*
yeah.. those big bad inactive players that were on vacation or out due to personal problems. I´m sure you will soon loose your villages :)

DeletedUser

Rajan said the same thing, thinks im "cleared", i found that funny, if i still have 30+ full nukes then he clearly didnt get the job done.

pasmith1961

Thats why chook you keep trying to recruit R.I.P members. Dont see many taking up your offer ;)

DeletedUser

Cause all R.I.P members appear to be ummm P.u.s.s.i.e.s.

People
Usually
Sitting
Staling
Intimidating without action
Eating
S - Another word for poop.

stellro

A declaration in world 14 - wtf!!!!

Back to bed me thinks and awake when everything seems alot more sane and normal!!!

DeletedUser

A declaration in world 14 - wtf!!!!

Back to bed me thinks and awake when everything seems alot more sane and normal!!!

omg you live lol

and good luck stig m8 your going to need it but hay it got life in w14 for a few days