R|m|x Seeking Allies And Naps

linski

contact linski in world 4 to set uo a nap or allience with this new and successfull tribe (runnign world 1, 208 members and world 4, 12 members at the moment)

DeletedUser

God, one of these threads already?! You people are a joke. GTFO!

DeletedUser

You should delete it, you will give other people the idea and by tommorow there will be 20 topics like these.

DeletedUser

20 of these is bad......very bad!!!! The first day and already im thinking maybe i should steer clear of the forums.

Everyone that knows me also knows what i am about to post......You will not i repeat WILL NOT get good allies and NAP's from posting here.

DeletedUser3882

Trust him, he knows, I did the same thing and I haven't had many high experienced allies

linski

ok then but if this is true i can not see the point of this sections, ulesss for war declerations

DeletedUser

If you cannot see the point then you are most probably a noob.

DeletedUser

You should always seek alliances and NAP's on the dieing days of the protection going,
Do not make NAP and Alliances with any old tribe, make sure you have players neer them and they will be of use to you rather then bringing you down as they are always requesting suppor.

ender_wiggin

hahaha

here, I know an alliance you can try for.

Zero. I'm sure farm... err tribe Zero will be glad to have all the fellow far... err tribes, in an alliance.

DeletedUser3452

Just be sure to offer them a "Happy Farm" picture for their display, as a show of your good will.

DeletedUser3452

I can see it now, the number one tribe - "The Happy FARM Alliance" with a glorious tag of "FARM" to clearly ID them as a target... :lol:

DeletedUser

luckely i have a ZERO player really near me.
YEY i'll grow fast :)

DeletedUser3452

Careful, they might send you a message demanding that you Farm all of them! It might make you so powerful by doing so that even such players as jamm would not stand a chance (presuming jamm does well in World 4 of course)!

DeletedUser

Jamm is a pisce of cake for me.
umm
err
(Jamm you know i'm just kidding,i'm sorry. Honestly, it was a bad joke)
Something is telling me he'll do good in w4 ...

ender_wiggin

so you'll have some Jamm on your cake? Sounds like this cake's gonna eat you, not vice versa. lol.