[R]'s Biggest Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIESAREGREAT

I once thought that [R] will in the top of the world rankings. Unfortunately, it was a mistake. [R] did a great mistake.

[R] declared war against 3DX and i thought they were on the winning side. The expansion seemed positive and the growth was extraordinary. But at a certain point, they stopped. Then, [R] merged with tribes sorrounding TSL and The Sith Lord didn't have any choice but to fight them. That was their biggest mistake.

We have seen a Funny fail and an [R] fail. With that failure comes the evolution of tribes such as Skill? and ABCDEF (through Funny Fail) and 3DX and TSL (through [R] fail). What's next for us? an 1337 fail? an XTC fail? an SL fail? an SnM fail?

DeletedUser42132

soory m8 but [R] hasnt failed just splited to have more flexibility ,also i dont think 1337 is going to fail

DeletedUser

Atleast [R] doesn't have a lame spokesperson on the PnP making fail threads. Chin up kiddos, it could always get worse:)

The Resurrection

nope R is done for. Stick a fork in them their done.

Chalk another one up for TSL

DeletedUser

[R] definitely was winning against 3DX. We were gaining most ground in K61, and recently passed the border into K71. East of these continents we were also winning ground.

Though, our NAP with TSL faded and tension was growing. TSL broke the NAP officially so it was just a 'when' on the attacks to start. So, we had 2 large fronts to fight. We thought a merge with WAR!! would be able to squeeze TSL and win the war, but on the contrary, I guess, it destroyed the ambition of most active players because the players of WAR/many northern players got their ass kicked by TSL.

When a few big players stopped playing due to RL, the ball started rolling. With already a low activity and ambition to play after the split (it only diminished our ambition further), more and more people stopped playing. With all these internobles AND fighting 2 large fronts, it'd be madness to go on trying. [R] is done for.

[R]-members, feel free to correct me if my story is incorrect.

[R] is currently Rank 7

DeletedUser

Ah isn't 'Cancelling' the same as 'officialy breaking a NAP'? Since it is official?

DeletedUser34483

"Broke the NAP" and "Cancelled the NAP" isn't the same.

DeletedUser67615

[R] definitely was winning against 3DX. We were gaining most ground in K61, and recently passed the border into K71. East of these continents we were also winning ground.

Very limited time of winning for [R] and they weren't gaining in K63. Also 3DX targetting Waldo at the time there wasn't any reason you shouldn't be winning with no active offence against you. But you fell very quickly after waldo crumbled.

Anyway in my opinion [R]'s biggest mistake was taking in Waldo.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something about what happened in the north...

Before when WAR!! was warring TSL, there were a lot of inactives. TSL nobled them quickly in K32 and K42 allowing them to gain ground rapidly. WAR!! at that time was too small of a tribe to do anything very extremely substantial against a tribe 3 times it size, and we merged into [R] to gain their support in the war.

Unfortunately [R] did nothing in planning or support of a larger or better tribe and then TSL kept advancing into our turf. As they did so many of our ex WAR!! players started quitting the game, allowing even farther expansion.

This is the story of what happened in the North, not that we got our arses kicked, but TSL nobled many inactives as well as active players and we sat around defending as [R] told us and kept losing ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well now it's just REBZ v TSL. I'll take bets on who wins :p

tiodig

Let me tell you something about what happened in the north...

This is the story of what happened in the North, not that we got our arses kicked, but TSL nobled many inactives as well as active players and we sat around defending as [R] told us and kept losing ground.

Haven't you heard the saying a chain is as strong as its weakest link? Thats the way you win wars find the weak link and hammer it and the chain will open to you... R was a great example... it open so widely it became two tribes...

DeletedUser34483

Unfortunately [R] did nothing in planning or support of a larger or better tribe and then TSL kept advancing into our turf. As they did so many of our ex WAR!! players started quitting the game, allowing even farther expansion.

Signs and Symptoms of the TSL effect.

DeletedUser

"Broke the NAP" and "Cancelled the NAP" isn't the same.

You're right about that, but I did not say "Broke the NAP", did I? I said that TSL "Broke the NAP Officially". Notice the difference. And officially breaking a NAP is the same as cancelling right?

Haven't you heard the saying a chain is as strong as its weakest link? Thats the way you win wars find the weak link and hammer it and the chain will open to you... R was a great example... it open so widely it became two tribes...

I have to agree with you on this one.

DeletedUser

Looks like R disbanded with many players hitting delete!

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser34483

You're right about that, but I did not say "Broke the NAP", did I? I said that TSL "Broke the NAP Officially". Notice the difference. And officially breaking a NAP is the same as cancelling right?

Still... "Broke the NAP Officially" and "Cancelling the NAP" are different. :)

DeletedUser

Breaking (official or not) involves attacks, cancelling does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.