[R]'s Biggest Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Canceling and 'officially breaking' might have had the same intent but completely different implications.
It was indeed officially canceled.

And for the record, the split was to regain spirit from a lot of the original players. Unfortunately shortly after our fearless leader had something come up in real life, which always trumps TW.

Well, for most. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey lielee ^_^

If real life doesn't trump TW you are a geek with no friends who lives in the basement of his parents house. Or something like that ^_^

DeletedUser

Haha [R] has went from one massive tribe to 6-7 medium sized tribes!

[R] --> LFOD, MePro!, N/A, [Z]

[Z] --> [Z], [ZH]

N/A --> S.Q., N/A

Seems like no one in [R] gets along!

DeletedUser

Hey lielee ^_^

If real life doesn't trump TW you are a geek with no friends who lives in the basement of his parents house. Or something like that ^_^

when we gonna be near you, i hope you will not have real life issues =)

DeletedUser

Eh, I hope not, I hope I have lots of free time and a coplayer when we/I get to you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Eh, I hope not, I hope I have lots of free time and a coplayer when we/I get to you :icon_biggrin:

I am near you, i am not scared :). But ....you did nothing..Maybe you should take the ress sitter end help your tribe, or else i think you are usless there.....

DeletedUser

Eh, I'm not keeping track of who's conquering what, that's the problem. Mind you it wouldn't be easy anyways.

DeletedUser

Hey Z,,,let me sit you, I will slap him around for you...show you how to play hardball... :)

DeletedUser

Hey Z,,,let me sit you, I will slap him around for you...show you how to play hardball... :)

Could you perhaps enlighten us which account you think Z is in? Because according to my data she left, along with the account.

DeletedUser

Tell me your account name so I can smack you around Blackenedsoul for calling me a she. :icon_evil:

Spidee/Cimm, I'd slap him around but he's too far, none of my nukes would ever penetrate the stacks he would have there by the time they get there with the trains.

DeletedUser84663

I think blackenedsoul was thinking "Zaria." and didn't look at who you are Z Grade :icon_razz: ...but some days I think you are a "she" as well... lol

DeletedUser

I think the name and avatar are the only things that keep you from permanently thinking that. >.>
Yeah, I think he/she was thinking that but I like to jump on chances like that :icon_razz:
If that was opteron that post would've been a whole lot worse :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think blackenedsoul was thinking "Zaria." and didn't look at who you are Z Grade :icon_razz: ...but some days I think you are a "she" as well... lol

Oh whoops! I shouldn't have been posting! Yes, when I think of "Z" I think of Zaria :p
You didn't leave Z Grade, and I know you are a guy.

DeletedUser

Cancel thread????

Can't we cancel this thread? I mean its use is long gone. [R] is history a long time ago.

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

djakkoezie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.