R U Quitting?

• Thread starter DeletedUser83060
  • Start date

DeletedUser83060

If so send me a message, dont delete your account, give it to me, I have plenty of things left to do on this world, but didnt get to finish them before I got rimmed.

DeletedUser83060

Ok, anyone seriously getting ready to quit, I have some unfinished business

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok got a question here.

First off, what would be your indication that you are worthwhile of an account for a prospecting tribe. So far all you have shown is that you are bitter in defeat :icon_razz:

I can only assume who you are, and particularly without any history can't even know if you have any real reason to be annoyed.

Seem to be lacking a bit of information here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83060

I am just asking for a chance to use an account that would normally go barb and be a waste for the tribe it was once part of, Look at my stats on W31 if you want to know if I am capable. As far as who I am, I played this world under a different name months ago.

DeletedUser83060

I know there has to be somebody that is quitting, or has an account that I can have!?!?!?!?!?

DeletedUser83060

C'mon people, I know there is somebody who wants to give up!!!

DeletedUser83060

well of course they dont know me, I play on W31 now, havent played on W36 in a few months, by would like to

DeletedUser

If you got rimmed by /afk why would someone give you an account, a few months ago /afk were hardly big.

DeletedUser83060

I got rimmed because I was a threat, and it took their entire tribe plus a *S* member to help them.

DeletedUser

~*S*~ is gone. /afk is now twice as big. And have links with DVADER. Nice one.

DeletedUser83060

/afk is still filled with a bunch of noobs, but anyways, I would prefer to play on the other side ofthe world from them and I am still wanting to take over anybodys account who might be quitting.

DeletedUser

/afk bunch of noobs?

Thanks mate.

If they were, how would they have survived this long? now gtfo

DeletedUser83060

obviously you are not interested in what I asking for, so why dont you gtfo