R.V.D08

ricky3

DeletedUser109805

Goodness gracious..... let's see how RV reacts to this..... *grabs popcord*

ricky3

He doesn't care so no reaction at all. Just wanted to let everyone know about this guy behavior.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Shame, let's hope he does return it, though I am not certain about what TWs policy is on this kind of thing, considering he had fair access to the account. Their response may simply be something like ''thats the risk of co playing and giving someone access to your account" but hopefully it won't be the case.

D-W always struck me as being on the slimy side, maybe this is a good indicator that's true.

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My style for slimy players like this is to invite them to W100 and have the whole community give a proper execution. ;)

Varomnia

Let Stoner reply and see if he comes through. Although, he's been given time, he is telling the truth concerning PC issues. I helped him diagnose and work on it. Fingers crossed that this gets resolved ASAP.

DeletedUser121838

Hey, this is Buch' the coplayer on R.V.D acc, Stoner had Issues with his computer that's why he didn't pay back the PP, RL goes before the game eh. I' didn't know it tho. So i'm solving this issue tonight, no big deal :p

Buch'

DeletedUser121664

Hello, I dont see why i need to explain myself to the community.

However I will just to get it over with because all this is getting out of hand over a few PP.

I was accepted to play as main player on an account that no1 else was playing. The PP wasnt being touched or needed to be touched. So being main account contoller, I felt it was okay to send myself 5K pp for start up for w99. And Pay back a few days later.
I then ran into PC issues and RL problems which is why my game time has been limited and my co-player took over the account mainly for me.

Should I have asked the account owner(Which is not the accuser)? Yes maybe I should have. But I didnt as he left for a reason.

When I get my PC issues resolved I will have the PP arranged. However my co has sorted this already.

As for Being Slimy, I dont see how 1 issue I had with an arrogant inpatient player who doesnt even play on that account anymore can determin what the entire tribe is like.
I acted as a sole player in this. And have no regrets. Buch will get his money back and Ricky can go back to hiding and moaning.

Thats my 2 cents

St0ner

steveee

Hello, I dont see why i need to explain myself to the community.

However I will just to get it over with because all this is getting out of hand over a few PP.

I was accepted to play as main player on an account that no1 else was playing. The PP wasnt being touched or needed to be touched. So being main account contoller, I felt it was okay to send myself 5K pp for start up for w99. And Pay back a few days later.
I then ran into PC issues and RL problems which is why my game time has been limited and my co-player took over the account mainly for me.

Should I have asked the account owner(Which is not the accuser)? Yes maybe I should have. But I didnt as he left for a reason.

When I get my PC issues resolved I will have the PP arranged. However my co has sorted this already.

As for Being Slimy, I dont see how 1 issue I had with an arrogant inpatient player who doesnt even play on that account anymore can determin what the entire tribe is like.
I acted as a sole player in this. And have no regrets. Buch will get his money back and Ricky can go back to hiding and moaning.

Thats my 2 cents

St0ner

You stole something with the idea of "paying it back a few days later" (which you didn't), then dodged the guy for almost an entire week he gave you to sort it and then you were mysteriously mia and having your co cover for you, then another week before he posted this, then you come on here and bash him as "moaning" and being "arrogant" and you have no regrets. I'd say he was more than fair to you (you were given 2+ weeks to resolve this) and you are critically low on self observation

DeletedUser110019

bro support tickets... legit an ex co robbed my an account

ricky3

At the end of the day you had stolen those "measly" 5k PP and you were not going to return them if it wasn't for Millemonkey intervention (Thanks again for standing up, few like you). The account holder aynidmy has been inactive for a long time. I was patient enough, then when i realised you were not going to pay i decided to post here and tell Millemonkey.

Tbh i was not expecting that you would give 4k PP back to their owner, so props to you.

DeletedUser121664

As you say they are a measly 5K pp and I did not steal them. I borrowed them from the account I Solely played. How is that arrogant stating the facts.
I am still around, And have not ignored you. Since our last conversation you were not around or even mailed me until you mailed my co.
It aint my fault that I had RL problems that are more concerning than tw bulls*** like 5K pp that isnt even your premum.

Before I as given the account I was told I was the sole owner. I can get mails saying this but whats the point. Everyone thinks wrongly about the situation because they only understand 1 point of view rather than all perspectives.

Judge me all you like. The PP was paid back. So get over it.

ricky3

Don't worry mate, i'm over it. I was concerned for aynidmy that he would not found his PP when he would have returned in the future.

DeletedUser121664

The thing is you havnt made any contact except for ingame with me. Which was the issue you havnt gotten an answer in 2 weeks. I play via phone until PC is repaired and its hard to go through mails daily on it. You never emailed me or contacted me via skype/discord. Where you would have found out what actually happened.

You were always getting them back. Anyways, issue has been resolved.

Have fun in your future endeavours

ricky3

Issue solved after the remaining 1k PP will be back ;)

Goodluck you too with your PC repair and bright future on w99.

Varomnia

The thing is you havnt made any contact except for ingame with me. Which was the issue you havnt gotten an answer in 2 weeks. I play via phone until PC is repaired and its hard to go through mails daily on it. You never emailed me or contacted me via skype/discord. Where you would have found out what actually happened.

You flame Ricky for not going and contacting you in other channels, yet, you said yourself that you didn't have contact information for him. Sounds like lies upon lies upon lies man. Doesn't look good.
https://gyazo.com/56df12629abbcdd571b494ce5a22692b

You were always getting them back. Anyways, issue has been resolved.

Was he always getting it back though? Way everyone sees it, you're only giving it back because you were caught. But is it resolved? Has the last of the 1k PP been transferred back? You have a good coplayer, Buch, to offer to pay out of his pocket to cover for your mistake, I hope you realize that.

DeletedUser121664

I really dont care what you all think. I wasnt in the wrong hence why Support didnt do a thing. I was gifted the account. To my belief it was my account until Ricky stated a few days later he was still playing even though he hadnt logged into the account.

Im a target now by 3 tribes so lets see what skill you guys bring to the table.

Vodka and DW and a minor tribe DoDo are the 3 tribes. All over something that happened between me and another player that quit the game.
Its a game as you all keep saying. Yet you all take it so serious even when it has nothing to do with you. On a GAME that seems to be fading away. Will you still play in 10 more years? Highly doubtful.

Most of you are kids and the way you are all acting it proves it. Grow up. Realise this is a game.

All Im going to say till this bashing is over

ricky3

I didn't want to create all these problems, especially for Millemonkey who lost several tribe members because of what happened. I just felt that you were not going to give the PP back because i was ignored for a long time, especially after reading some messages between you and Millemonkey my concern was right. I didn't want to post here or ask Millemonkey for intervention but after the support ignored me (i knew that they would ignore me because it was my fault for giving a password to an unknown person) i had no choice.

It was my responsibility to get PP back for aynidmy because it was my idea to get another co-player on that account as I couldn't play TW at that time for RL reasons. You can believe me or not, but i really didn't want to create such problems for anyone, because after all it's just a game and i'm a new player of TW that wants to learn how to play (only reason why i co played with aynidmy).

I'm sure you can cope off with any attacks, after all you've spent over 10k PP so you should have enough troops to repel any attacks.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I really dont care what you all think. I wasnt in the wrong hence why Support didnt do a thing. I was gifted the account. To my belief it was my account until Ricky stated a few days later he was still playing even though he hadnt logged into the account.

Im a target now by 3 tribes so lets see what skill you guys bring to the table.

Vodka and DW and a minor tribe DoDo are the 3 tribes. All over something that happened between me and another player that quit the game.
Its a game as you all keep saying. Yet you all take it so serious even when it has nothing to do with you. On a GAME that seems to be fading away. Will you still play in 10 more years? Highly doubtful.

Most of you are kids and the way you are all acting it proves it. Grow up. Realise this is a game.

All Im going to say till this bashing is over
Whether or not you were the only one on the account, it wasn't your PP. Not fair to "borrow" it, lol, like come on... The impression I am getting is it wasn't yours in the first place (you didn't make the purchase for PP, transfer it to aynidmy from one of your accounts, etc.) which would make it worse considering that could have been 80 dollars from someone's pocket you took without them knowing (or returning without being prompted by an external post)... and on top of that coming here and posting here "it's a game get over it" and "everyone here is acting like a kid," seriously?

Really you're making the bashing drag on by how you're reacting to it. Admit the mistake, take the repercussions like a responsible adult, and don't flame the bystanders calling you out. The best thing we can all do is just go about our business and let the thread die.

Last edited: