R.V.D08

DeletedUser121664

Buch is having issues with paypal. Our PP on the account is gone too. Give him a day to sort the issue. Apologies.

As for the PP, Yes I admit what I done was wrong. I understand that it was some other players 70eur which is why my intention was to repay.

As for trying to contact me, you contacted me twice. Once when the PP was noticed missing. And again after this was posted.

As for me making the bashing be prolonged, that is untrue. I am happy for 3 tribes to come at me. Shows DW cant fight their own battles. And I made the right choice to start with my new members.

The ones who have stayed seem to be afraid to move because of threats from Vodka. If a threat from 1 tribe makes them afraid to leave then im happy i left them where they are.

Thanks Ricky for everything. As for I Am?, you only tried to recruit me and 3 other of my members where I rejected the offer. So have fun. I hope you join in too :p

Millemonkey

More lies St0ner??? There is no PayPal issue - you just told your tribe on Discord that Buch took the money back as he needs it to pay for an operation.................. So you're either lying to your tribe or you're lying on the forums!!
Either way you're just lying. Again.

As for me making the bashing be prolonged, that is untrue. I am happy for 3 tribes to come at me. Shows DW cant fight their own battles. And I made the right choice to start with my new members.
Big words for someone who is quitting the world to avoid being rimmed..................

.................see you soon sweetie!

Last edited:

ricky3

This is so wrong mate, i just hope that you give those 5k PP back to their legit owner. All this fuss was created because of your greediness to get more and more PP in an unlawfully manner. I've checked your members ODD and they are still low or almost non existent, so for now no one is attacking you for what you've done just threats i guess (rightly so).

samorias

Well, I co-played an account way back w65. I joined w99 using that account and before using any PP that was left, i have to confirm it to the REAL owner first. Wouldn't want to be accused of theft :p

DeletedUser109805

At least there is a consent to use
Well, I co-played an account way back w65. I joined w99 using that account and before using any PP that was left, i have to confirm it to the REAL owner first. Wouldn't want to be accused of theft :p

At least there was a consent to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

samorias

At least there is a consent to use

At least there was a consent to use it.

Ikr? I started to co-play that account, 7 years ago. But still, before I use the PP in it, i make sure i was allowed to. We have this called "respect" that is now uncommon to some.

ricky3

He showed no respect to the legit owner of those measly, as he always called them, 5k PP.

DeletedUser111865

Thanks Ricky for everything. As for I Am?, you only tried to recruit me and 3 other of my members where I rejected the offer. So have fun. I hope you join in too :p

Join in? Looks like you're already done son - we dont need to help them.

Varomnia

We're not going to lift any more fingers. This is done and over with.
Ricky, if the owner of that account ever comes back, tell him to PM me on W99.
RVD, I hope that your IRL issue(s) are taken care of in your benefit. Birdie told me what was going on, and I now realize why my comment to you hit a nerve. Regardless of the issue of PP, I do sincerely hope that everything is okay at home. I hope you are good on your word to refund the PP in the future, thanks for admitting the wrong. We are done here.