=r3n=

Status
Not open for further replies.

fin.dog

Evening guys, im a Duke of V V V world 5, just been given the heads up by a member of mine who is in =R3N=, these are internal noblers who are happy to noble the smaller players within the group rather than fight the enemy.

Theirs plenty of enemy villages around and players ARE active within the tribe, however marked in the forums as inactive and internal noble claims made against the villages, strange move considering a tribe is meant to stick together, however just a heads up to anybody in =R3N= to keep an eye out for any claims made against you, simply because your points are not of those of the leaders, major FAIL and which I for one, cant wait to see.

Good night.

kingjohan

Then dont read it, W54 forum which is here to post thoughts, so if you've got nothing on topic to say, say nothing.

What was it you wanted us to discuss then? How fail =R3N= is?

fin.dog

not really a discussion, its more of a heads up to keep an eye out if your a smaller member within the tribe, also a smaller member near by who might be invited into =R3N=, please sticky :icon_evil:

kingjohan

not really a discussion, its more of a heads up to keep an eye out if your a smaller member within the tribe, also a smaller member near by who might be invited into =R3N=, please sticky :icon_evil:

Okay. So nothing to discuss.

You, my friend, should practise on your howtomakegoodthreadsthatdoesn'tborepeopletodeath skills.

fin.dog

Okay. So nothing to discuss.

You, my friend, should practise on your howtomakegoodthreadsthatdoesn'tborepeopletodeath skills.

Your still alive tho?

Obviously more interesting than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.