=r3n=

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingjohan

Your still alive tho?

Obviously more interesting than you think.

I never said it applied for everyone, now did i? Read.Before.You.Post.

No, this thread is not interesting for one bit. Only reason i post here is cause i'm bored like hell...

fin.dog

naww, why dont you ? :icon_biggrin:

If people knock on your door so you answer it? thought so, if people comment on my thread, ill reply, the morale of my comment is stop posting and ill stop replying.

DeletedUser

If people knock on your door so you answer it? thought so, if people comment on my thread, ill reply, the morale of my comment is stop posting and ill stop replying.

orrrr, you can stop posting and go back to w5 :)

fin.dog

I never said it applied for everyone, now did i? Read.Before.You.Post.

No, this thread is not interesting for one bit. Only reason i post here is cause i'm bored like hell...

Then get a life, its often boring as hell when your sat on tribal wars forums commenting on posts which your obviously not interested in, go and have fun in the real world if your bored as hell.

kingjohan

Then get a life, its often boring as hell when your sat on tribal wars forums commenting on posts which your obviously not interested in, go and have fun in the real world if your bored as hell.

I'd like to know what you base this on:
Then get a life
. If you were in the sitiation i'm in you'd relise how hard it is to get a life atm :icon_neutral:

fin.dog

I'd like to know what you base this on: . If you were in the sitiation i'm in you'd relise how hard it is to get a life atm :icon_neutral:

Well seems tho we have gone way off topic, my name is Jeremy Kyle, care to share your frustrations? maybe I can help...

DeletedUser

The duke of the original mass recruit/family/noob tribe is posting in w54.. and it is a pointless post. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.