R4KI vs. BD

DeletedUser

ME vs. BD

ME vs. BD

2 : 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfair.
Pay! was dragged into a war before nobles that war went on (and still is) forever. We didn't have any nobles at that stage but only players to cat down to hell. Stats wise it looked bad for us, it's changing since we can now actually shutup the opposition now.
R4KI has nobles from the start of the war, you can actually do something about the whiny players from the start. You will look much better than us while we had to sit through all of it and wait.

Now I'm whining :icon_rolleyes:
But goodluck, can't wait to hear about the diplomatic drama that's going to happen...

DeletedUser

But goodluck, can't wait to hear about the diplomatic drama that's going to happen...

Yeah, in wars, the tribe that losses either gets a NAP, merges, or gets eaten. What's going to happen next? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You tell us :icon_razz: ... get us updated here.

:icon_eek::icon_eek:
Fine, UPDATE! Gosh. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,507
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,507

image.php

DeletedUser

Unfair.
Pay! was dragged into a war before nobles that war went on (and still is) forever. We didn't have any nobles at that stage but only players to cat down to hell. Stats wise it looked bad for us, it's changing since we can now actually shutup the opposition now.
R4KI has nobles from the start of the war, you can actually do something about the whiny players from the start. You will look much better than us while we had to sit through all of it and wait.

uuuh... cat da acadmies and smithies?

DeletedUser

We should keep this thread about R4KI vs BD

Good luck to both, this should be a interesting war :)

DeletedUser

Unfair.

So you guys got catted?

DeletedUser

Unfair.

Why are you dragging Pay! into this again?
The world doesn't always have to be about Pay!?
And whats
about this?

DeletedUser

Why are you dragging Pay! into this again?
The world doesn't always have to be about Pay!?
And whats about this?

LRT, We appreciate your *cough*Failed*cough* mini PnP... Not everyone can make them like you do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol Jim ur so full of it. I would flame you if I wouldn't get banned for it.

Essentially he was in BD and sent a noble train at one of our players. He claimed he had been hacked and that he had filed a support complaint. And so we trusted him and thought he really had been hacked.

Well as it turns out he was lying and nobled one of our players after we emptied the village for him. How low can you get Jim?

Also we had been planning to go to war with R4ki for a while. That was planned, however jim told scoregasm and papoomio what was going on. (Which is fine, I understand spies are a part of the game) What I don't like is that he claimed hack and "spoke in txt language" as though he had no control over what was happening.

Heres an exert from the convo.

What?
J-i-M today at 02:33
lk nd 2 go my co is on son :(
MrHitm3n today at 02:31
And you honestly aren't betraying us and attacking us?
J-i-M today at 02:30
gt wrk nw
J-i-M today at 02:30
yh w8n 4 rply
hp my co plyr gts n an srt it out
did you file a complaint saying you had been hacked?
J-i-M today at 02:27
cnt gt on til ltr.
MrHitm3n today at 02:26
Thanks

You have been kicked for the time being until we can figure out what has really happened. You will be invited back soon.

How long till you can get to a computer?
J-i-M today at 02:23
no dere rms.
nbl at poparni dey hckd me n snt to hm.
MrHitm3n today at 02:22
are there nobles being sent at pongdang

Simple yes or no will work

I just think thats a pretty lame way to go about winning the game

DeletedUser

Jim dont u know that if ur going to back stab someone they have certain rules u have to follow!!!!! lol

X

DeletedUser

I just think its kind of ridiculous to brag about that given the situation he is in

DeletedUser

I just think thats a pretty lame way to go about winning the game

Yup, 100% agree.. Sounds like "fair play" means nothing to few players... I would never use such a pathetic way to win a battle...