R4KI vs. BD

DeletedUser

I'm discusted by the way some people could lower them self to win a game.. Lies, threats and betrayal..

You can have it.. Take my villages, and claim your high status here. But you will allways be losers..

Danilochan today at 08:35
You can have my village. I don't even care to backtime you, or renoble some of JiM's villages..
I won't lower myself to your level, and i guess that's what it takes to win this game, but i guess i have too much caracter..
Have a nice game, and say hello to JiM for me..
echo46 today at 08:38
thanks danilchon but i never really wanted to be in BD >_> jim threatened to noble me if i didnt join bd and then he wanted me in his plan x.x im really sry about this
id rather go down fighting but the idea of survival is greater

DeletedUser

This game is also base on personal characteristic. If you lie, cheat, betray, treat other like crap then you're likely to be the same person in the real world.

"rather go down fighting but the idea of survival is greater" That is like saying he will give a .... for some money to survive if he don't have any or take someone's life in order to save his own. Since survival is more important then his honor, bet he would do anything in game or RL to survive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are a lot of people who agree with us on this issue. (I didn't even know thats what echo said. Thats pretty lame) As of now, it is BD, S.A.G. against R4ki, but I expect more clans to join in.

This game is also base on personal characteristic. If you lie, cheat, betray, treat other like crap then you're likely to be the same person in the real world.

"rather go down fighting but the idea of survival is greater" That is like saying he will give a .... for some money to survive if he don't have any or take someone's life in order to save his own. Since survival is more important then his honor, bet he would do anything in game or RL to survive

If you are trying to tell me you wouldn't do whatever it takes to survive in real life, then i don't think you are human :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd rather have dignity and not use cheap tactics to win. Thats true in RL more than this game, but it still exists. Why lie and say your hacked. I think this will end up turning more people against R4Ki than what it will do to help them. Obviously we have taken a huge hit from this happening. Anyone can see that, but we still have 30+ strong members going against 4-5 of them. We are nobling our villas back as we speak. They bit off more than they could chew.

DeletedUser

Oh and hey jim, hows it feel to have 3 of your nobles sniped even though you sent them all within .3 seconds.

DeletedUser

Based on jim's typing skills, he is under the age of 12. Try to noble his villages during nap time.

DeletedUser3397

This is why you take more of an emphasis on recruiting. Although I can't say it was a dignified move by Joey, all is fair game. I wouldn't do it myself, but Joey is a capable player, and a tactical one at that.

Can't wait to see the actual response ingame to this.

zno2000

Trust/Reputation like troops is a measurable quantity and must be built up over time and once you mass it, can be used to your advantage. However unlike troops, once you loose it, it will be very hard to build it back up.

all is fair in love & war.

DeletedUser

I suppose I should acknowledge the existence of this thread. Joey's actions go against that of our standards, he was talked to about that as well as the creation of this thread, which also goes against the decor we prefer to keep. At the time of inviting him I was unaware of that, however it is water under the bridge at this point.

Good luck no representation of R4KI will be posting here if you have not noticed so you may continue to talk to yourself if you so chose. However I suppose I should say one thing I find it rather sad that you stole the name of a well known premade from world 30 that still exists today.

DeletedUser

sooo..... any new ennoblement yet...? hmm so far it does feels a bit like watching paint dry

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like R4KI recruited some key BD players.

BD's pretty much dead.

DeletedUser

People are just flocking to R4ki cus they are scared. And the sad thing is that it was all caused by scoregasm, Jim, and papoomio.

Hats off to scoregasm and papoomio. Jim, I hate you.

Tbh, I don't even know what is going on with BD right now, and I follow our forums closely.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You may hate him Hitman, but his actions did pay off or so it seems.
Saying he typs like a 12 year old is just a lie, of course he acts like a child IG when hes lying to you. Its even more funny if he does. But I can assure you that hes not a noob.

Dont get me wrong here, I would never do what he did as I think its pretty damn low. But Joey is a friend and I'll defend him because of that. Eventhough if lately he has chosen not to support me but other people instead.

Also, R4KI 10. BD 1.

DeletedUser

Half of those you can't really count tho, cus at the time they were still in BD.

DeletedUser

Lol yes, he joined us and was with us for like 2 weeks. Then he claimed he was hacked and blah blah blah, he nobles our on guys. And then he joins R4ki

Also it appears the war is rounding up and that R4ki is taking heavy losses and is starting to crumble.

DeletedUser

Lol yes, he joined us and was with us for like 2 weeks. Then he claimed he was hacked and blah blah blah, he nobles our on guys. And then he joins R4ki

Also it appears the war is rounding up and that R4ki is taking heavy losses and is starting to crumble.

R4KI is taking heavy losses...?

DeletedUser

Jim's about to get rimmed. And papoomio and scoregasm are very low on troops.

It's pretty much just echo, viscount drake, and poparoni who betrayed us as well and left that are still alive.

DeletedUser

Well, we are pulling together now. Jim really is on the edge of getting rimmed. And while it may appear that papoomio and scoregasm are growing, they are very low on troops